Overwatch: Compatibility with Mac M1

So, I’m a long time player of Overwatch… I literally got the game on PS4, May 24, 2016. (Day one). I used a different blizzard acc, but none of this is the point. The new MacBook Pro M1 chip can definitely run Overwatch, easily actually. Blizzard had already decided hey we’re not really focusing on Mac’s as a whole since Windows really is where the player base sits, and I understand that. Just to reiterate Mac’s can now run this game… like perfectly. People have been using software/hardware (I don’t know the difference) on macs to turn them into windows and run Overwatch, which blows my mind personally, but that shows that the people generally will go to crazy feats to play this game, I like to put my personal words out there for these people, as well as myself, to see if we can get these things done! MacBook users would love to see this happen with that note. Also, Mac’s seriously have no triple AAA games out there so this one is destined to soar. Um yeah I don’t use this a lot, and would love to hear some feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately, this is not the best place to provide suggestions for game features. The technical support forum is where players like myself and Blizzard Support Agents (who are different from the developers) to lend a hand for players who have technical issues (such as disconnections or game crashes) with Overwatch. Please consider posting your suggestion in the general discussion forum.

If in the event you are unable to post in the general discussion forums, please check this troubleshooting guide.

I agree. Blizzard needs to stop neglecting Mac gamers and port Overwatch to the gamer-focused M1 Macs.

Please do not necrobump posts, especially when you have already made your own in the #general-discussion forum.