Overwatch characters not rendering on xbox

While playing Overwatch on Xbox, the characters don’t render after playing a game or two. I will only see blue or red dots for the players, or sometimes nothing at all. Every once in awhile a character will load, but that’s it. I checked my connection speed and it was fine, and I don’t think it is anything wrong with the console itself. This only just started happening so maybe it’s something with the update?

Generally a sign of assets not being able to load. It can be related to packet loss (look for the orange connection icons in top left corner), or it can be related to hard drive issues. You might try repairing or reinstalling the game, then investigating for packet loss (if you don’t already see the icons).

I did reinstall it, but it still happens where sometimes characters don’t load until halfway through the game. My connection was good, and I don’t see anything about packet loss. Don’t think my Xbox suddenly wouldn’t have the power to run the game properly either…

You may want to open a ticket with support to see if they can offer any other solutions. As far as I know, those reasons I mentioned are the only ones for that type of behavior.