Overwatch - Best Esports game

I didn’t give up, I simply addressed the only point that matters – it is his right to do what he did. The rest of that – your opinion about what he did – isn’t going to change that. You were angry about SonicFox. Well, and this may hurt your feelings but facts don’t care about those, you or I don’t get to adjudicate what someone says in their award acceptance speech.

That’s that. The rest is noise, and I’m not going to continue to humor that noise all day.

The sad part is people are already making memes and are still laughing about it.

God we are so desperate for a change right now…and why the hell was there cigarette prevention ads?!

Yeah I’m bi and proud of it. Have a good day sir.

Inappropriate behavior should not be excused.

And nothing he did was inappropriate. Nothing. You have an issue with it, but that doesn’t make it wrong. I don’t like evangelical Christians talking about their god all day, but that’s their right too. You’ve got to learn to live and let live, because you are powerless to stop someone from exercising their rights, and thank goodness too.

Its alright but lets forget that and see that i’m bi and proud of it.

Everything is alright because I’m bisexually labeled.

Again, good for you. I will support your right to state this openly.

Yeah now what were we talking about again?

Nothing. Our discourse has reached its conclusion. You may have the last word to denounce me. I’ve got a fishing trip to embark on.

odd choice indeed

I don’t see how Overwatch is the Best E-sport compared to DoTA2/LoL or even CS:GO for numbers… the only metric I can see them winning on was “We spent ALOT OF MONEY ON IT AWARD!” or as I like to say the world series of awards… then again the whole show is a giant commercial so clearly money is metric that matters to them.

3 Likes

Hey but that’s fine man just state your sexuality and everything is forgiven
Because the topic never matters.

You’re excused. And you have the right to be. For some odd reason…

Should i even mention I broke ToS stating I’m bi here?! Why is this excused?!

“Best Esports Game”
I went to bed laughing at how much of a joke OW winning was, and woke up laughing at how much of a joke OW winning was. :laughing:

1 Like

Fortnite ain’t eSports tho? Wth was going inside whoever’s mind that put this game as a contender in the “Best eSports Game” category?

*a whole other topic OR *another topic

Nother is a word not commonly used but a proper one still

It may well be a word, but its ghastly.

Dreadful even! Oh how scandelous!

Seriously dude, or dudette?

*Scandalous

And it depends on who’s holding the leash

Award shows in general are just a contest of popularity and relevance.
Any sport becomes worthless if the fans don’t show continued support, the question we should be asking is, are people excited about OWL?