Overwatch 2 stats are just completely inaccurate

Yeah i’m having the same problem and it’s starting to get really annoying you guys aren’t looking into this. This has been like this ever since your OW2 game came out. I’m a person where i like looking at my stats and i can’t do that with this at all. One day i’ll have 20 hours in ranked the next 0. Please just look into this blizzard it would very much be appreciated.

2 Likes

There are almost a dozen heroes I have a win rate of OVER 100% because I somehow have NEGATIVE losses… I normally wouldn’t complain over such a bug but I put in way too much time into this game to have stats like these wiped and made incoherent.

2 Likes

I have more losses than I should, and my Junker Queen/Kiriko games aren’t even being updated lol

1 Like

on the top of the forum there is a message about the career profile issues guys. Check it out

1 Like

They finally addressed this, and it’s gonna take them WEEKS to fix, not to mention none of our hours played since the launch of OW2 will show up which is incredibly frustrating, as it would be nice to know how much OW2 I’ve played and how much of the new characters I’ve played. I guess I’m happy it’s getting sort of “fixed” though because I’ve lost over 1000 hours on my account. -.-
This has been an awful launch to say the very least.

1 Like

So i guess this also means everything after october 18th will be recorded in your career profile right when we will get our real career profiles back anytime soon

1 Like

Bruhh same, i just wanted to look at how many games i played so far and i’ve been playing every day for hours and it says 1 games played and 1 game won…
I also get placed in bronze 5 every damn time even tho i get 2 of these 7 win things every day like i barely lose… slowly loosing more interest.

1 Like

My stat such as hrs played are completely wrong and keep going down. When my accounts were merged it was accurate at around 200hrs played just under and now its down to about 67 hrs. Some modes its says i have played 154 games and somehow have over 200 wins. Plus all my heroes hrs are not accurate, had over 50 hrs on Hanzo and it says like 18 now…also says i have -17 loses right now. Really hope these issues can be fixed lol

1 Like

Exactly the same thing is happening with me, I’m a console player but i logged into my account on pc played a little and it tracked all my data yet when I play on my main platform ( Xbox ) it doesn’t record any of my statistics

1 Like

Check the post on top of this forum. They have finally gave us info a few days ago

1 Like

Pretty sure they’re trying to abolish stats and levels completely. Didn’t you guys notice that you can’t even see anybody’s level( including your own) unless you goto their career profile? Which are by default hidden. They really are completely changing the game.

1 Like

Dudes is the problem still up?

1 Like

I have 455% stick rate on Tracer’s photon bomb, meaning that every time I throw it, it connects directly with around four and a half targets?

My ‘best’ Adaptive Shielding in a match for Ball is over 115k. I’m pretty sure I’ve never had a match last long enough for me to have used it the several hundred times that would be required for this.

1 Like

I spoke with someone the support team and they said they are hopefully going to fix it during Season 2. But at this point it’s hard to trust what they say - whole thing is a mess…

1 Like

So much for them even attempting to fix it lol

1 Like

Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

I think I first logged in with 165 games already played on my account, it seems like I am on someone else’s stats.

1 Like

Bumping up this thread again.

Good news: Aaron Keller officially acknowledged the career profile bug in a recent twitter reply, saying that they’re hoping to have a fix in for this in the mid season release in early September.

Link here: https://twitter.com/ControlWolf/status/1691708127794938191

Link to the competitive bugs megathread for anyone experiencing issues with their competitive career profiles as well: The Competitive Bugs Megathread

Game director Aaron Keller made a tweet yesterday acknowledging the much anticipated competitive career profiles bug fixes in which he says that the fix caused some additional issues and won’t be implemented until Season 8 at the earliest. Let’s hope this second prediction ends up being more accurate than the first.

Tweet here for those who want to read it: https://twitter.com/Azdyph/status/1713404409609101811

Link to the competitive bugs megathread here for those who are experiencing issues with competitive: The Competitive Bugs Megathread

1 Like