Overwatch 2 rank summary

Boosted tank / DPS players or bad players placed in diamond/ plat now dropping to gold and lower. These are the majority of players. Which one are you?

Both these players thata re the majority comes with delusion, insecurity and dumb calls.

Overwatch 2 rank gameplay 2023

• bad tank - does random things
  • bad dps - does random things
  • Good dps supports. DPS supports do 70% enemy health damage or 100% damage killing the enemy. Example of DPS supports ana, moira, lucio, zen , baptise, kiriko
    DPS supports also provide healing while dealing damage and elims. if the DPS supports miss their shot and only deal 70% damage the target eitehr dies to his teammate DPS for ksing which by the end of the game gives him good stats while he stays delusional dealing only 30% HP damage or not securing the kills at all. The ration of the dps player securing the kills : not is 50:50 depending on how lucky you are. Soemtimes you get a decent dos that is able to support you by landing 30% HP damage.

notice tank and dps had short text while support had long text. well thats ebcause supports do everything in this game. Which is why , "Boosted tank / DPS players or bad players placed in diamond/ plat now dropping to gold and lower. Which one are you?

Games fake and has one of the worst rank integrity gameplay ever made. Hopefully in the year 202030 Blizzard implements a detection system and solo queue only mode. preventing boosting, smurfing. Competetive games have offically become a fake reality by allowing such players to play ruinign the ranked competetive intergity of the game.A fantasy/ palce to fool around and not an actual sport to be taken seriously.

1 Like

I am actually wood tier. Back before Jeff left he called me and was like. Soooo, weve been watching you play. Weve decided to push an update to just you! Elo hell wood sucka! Then he somehow threw something at me over the phone and now im wood tier with a stick as a rank icon. Even though Jeff doesnt work at Blizzard he STILL sends me texts telling me to git gud… Hes all like hey Krunk? You still suck right? Git gud dawg!. Really not cool.

1 Like

The matchmaking does feel contrived and artificial, yes.

One thing I’ve noticed is that it’s always seems way, way easier climbing back to your highest rank than it is to get there in the first place. Once I’m back at my peak rank I start to get really weird games. Climbing up from the rank below was surprisingly easy and unchallenging and then I just hard plateau as if that 100 SR difference is a chasm. But not because I feel that I’m getting outplayed but rather that I’m now teamed up with players I seem to have to babysit versus the enemy team. I seemed to have much better quality team mates being one rank below.

It more seems like the matchmaker is calculating a higher difficulty rather than just pairing up players of a similar skill/rank.

3 Likes

It is demonic programming to mess with your psyche.

5 Likes

A smart person would have implemented this and I’m not sure they have any at Blizzard left. Open queue is pointless now tanks are overpowered, should be replaced with solo queue.

Two competitive modes.
Solo queue
Group Queue (2,3,5 man groups)

1 Like

In prokzie’s words," its a demonic system programmed to mess with your psyche".

Which means they dont want to do smart things. They want to do dumb things to keep players trapped. This implies that the employees are drug dealers selling a drug and improve upon i then gamers selling a game and improving upon it.

we won’t be gettign solo queue only for a long time. It’s been like what 12 years and riot games have still yet to produce solo queue only for league of legends. Enabling cheating like boosting and smurfing. But they so called said that they are working on it which might come out 3 years later. So thats 15 years. So add that to our current system it means in the year 2045 we will be getting solo queue only overwatch. where everyone starts at bronze V. But who’s gonna play overwatch in 2045? so it’s never happening.

Preventing boosting bad players to diamond and then slowly dropping to gold where good players that climbed from bronze V will now have to carry them and win games for them which makes them stay locked in in gold and plat division. if there was a lie detector and lying = death by 200000 voltage. Than 2/3 overwatch players would be dead.

So the question still stands.Boosted tank / DPS players or bad players placed in diamond/ plat now dropping to gold and lower. These are the majority of players. Which one are you?

So supports arent boosted?

supports can be boosted but right now with the overwhelming amount of ,“Boosted tank / DPS players or bad players placed in diamond/ plat now dropping to gold and lower”.Who are the majority of players. Which one are you? The topic is not on “So supports aren’t boosted” but on " supports having to everything in order to climb which is elims, damage, healing, crowd control, macro, etc".

Supporting boosting is an entire different topic on its own and is mostly a duo. If a boosted support player plays solo after getting boosted then few weeks he’d return back to his/ her previous rank. Unless if it’s a women because they have special privellegdes as an exhange for Rank wins.

As a support in overwatch 2 or as a player. You understand that the best chance you have at climbing is by picking a damage support that is also capable of self healing + healing other teammates keeping them alive as " meatsheilds" in order to stall and allow you to kill everyone on the enemy team. The bets champions to do this are ana, moira , lucio, zen and moira. For me personality its ana because of that scope in long range take down confirmed.

I’ve recently heard of the Styrofoam tier.

So this was basically a rant about your skill issue?
I play all roles and I’m Masters on support, gm if I feel like grinding back there.

I would love to see them take away the support passive and see how arrogant support mains are then.

Dps is arguably the most skill dependent role in the game, tank requires high game sense and positioning. Support? You could get to masters by heal botting. Very brain dead actually.

So before you go flaming every role besides your own look at it critically and realize that you are responsible for your win rate.

You know that sup/tank are both buffed in ow 2 right? Every healer has passive healing now. Ana does more DMG, Moira was buffed, Zen is op, Mercys mobility is easier than ever and you are still complaining as if you get free SR on DPS?

Rank doesn’t matter. I with that attitude i doubt you even got to grand masters alone. Blizzard gave you the S pass

I did, I solo queued support.
I solo queue everything because I want to improve faster and increase my individual impact.

There’s nothing wrong with teaming up in a team based game.

Take responsibility for your losses and wins. Blaming random people you don’t know won’t help you get better