Overwatch 2 not using Dedicated card on laptop

Hello,

It seems that OW2 always tries to use my integrated card on my laptop, resulting a very low fps. this was not the case during beta. I can provide screenshot of CPU/GPU usage if needed. in the main menu, I get around 10 fps with my integrated graphics card maxed out and dedicated at 1%.

2 Likes

Same problem bro. I am getting 10 FPS with a 3060. I don’t know what to do nothing is working

1 Like

Posted a similar issue over here, still haven’t found a solid solution to this problem yet :frowning:

This sounds daft & may or may not work but if possible open NVIDIA Control Pannel & go to Manage 3d settings & scroll to ‘OpenGL rendering GPU’. change it to the GPU instead of Auto-select. See if that helps, it might force your sys to use the hardware GFX instead of onboard GFX.

A temporary fix seems to be just unplug my external monitor before launching the game, that works fine, but thats just a VERY bad experience gaming

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.