Overwatch 2 MUST have an anti smurfing technology

Weird. I’ve found that ranked has been practically unplayable since the beta

It could be a difference in our actual rank. I’m in mid/low gold and just by sticking closer to my tanks is where I found most of my improvement. I would assume that there would be minimal returns the higher you are normally.

I’m fall on and out of GM.
Tanks have been all over the place for a while now but I get the feeling that everyone has either completely stopped caring or just stopped playing until ow2.
Its a mess.

Smurfs exist mainly because of algorithmic handicapping.

1 Like

I had a game yesterday against a new account on the enemy team playing wrecking ball. I must of killed him 8 times on sombra… he was literally just rolling into me over and over again. I felt awful for his team… for the most part you aint winning a game when one of your tanks feeds the opposing team to that degree.

1 Like

you have come full circle.

1 Like

i dont get headache ok i win everyday no losing streak i am good player i smurf bronze and gold my sr is 3200 Smurf in bronze I am on Right way never lose everyday no lose like I am a king no lose win only
:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

**@ people who complain about Smurf I know why you sad like a baby **
They never complain when they have a Smurf on their team but when they lose with a Smurf they cry
:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:I like Smurf they are number one they king understand what they doing they are still on the right road

QQ

A smurf defending smurfing… seems legit

A hard stuck player placing blame on everyone from Sleepy Joe to the Boogie man before considering self-reflection.

• Seems legit.
1 Like

No. Its because its profitable to enable them.

The majority of smurfs play DPS… Don’t think they will help your queue times.

No they dont lol, majority play tank, then support, and dps last, you just don’t notice they play other roles because they aren’t in the kill feed getting the final blows, open your eyes homie.

1 Like

Just get rank 1 in every role.

Then you won’t have to worry about smurfs.

:grin:

(Well, except the pro player Smurf. You might have to worry about him up there.)

2 Likes

Real talk Tyler, it’s unfortunate others don’t see it the same way.

2 Likes