Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Same here on PS5 as well

1 Like

Your not the only one Ps4

1 Like

Xbox Series X here and I just keep hittin that button :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Kiriko is not unlocked after owning overwatch 1 for various years.

Iā€™m on PC. It tells me 300 players are ahead of me. It slowly counts down to 0 and attempts to connect to the game servers. It fails to connect. It puts me back in queue.

3 Likes

Same, PS5 (merged PC account), canā€™t get past loading screen on either console or PC. Sucks.

Look as has been said several times if you want to connect try the Asian region. You will still get a server with a low ping time.

same. i have to relogin to get back in 400 in line

Look you canā€™t do that on console.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s greatā€¦ For PC players. Console players canā€™t, and never have been able to, switch regions

2 Likes

Itā€™s based on your location if youā€™re playing on console.

1 Like

Devs all in bed asleep

THOUSANDS of people canā€™t log in. Thousands of people getting disconnected after getting in. Thousands more missing Watchpoint or OW1 progress.

No one from blizzard gives a flying frock about anyone right now.

Not even a mod to say,
ā€œhey lol soz - understand the frustration but weā€™re hereā€
LOL frock all yā€™all - we ainā€™t getting paid to care

This company is a crock of slit.

4 Likes

When I get past the que, I have to login. After putting in my information, it says my account has been locked due to suspicious activities. Has anyone else had this issue?

LMFAO, nice game blizzard, was mid game and it crashed, now im back in queue

I get that they were ddosed and all but like, its almost been 9 hours, Where tf is the update on there progress on fixing the queue.

3 Likes

Same with everything for me (except the account locking bug, though that did happen to me during the OW2 beta). Really disappointing. 2 betas to get this all worked out, and years of dev. Really bad launch day

1 Like

What you donā€™t understand is I been supporting Activision since CoD 4(2007) maybe even earlier. The battlenet linked to my console is a battlenet I made over 10-15 years ago thatā€™s been attached to my console from when I was a kid. I took huge L. I didnā€™t buy expensive gaming PC for overwatch only Iā€™m not dumb. I never had the money for High end gaming PC now that Iā€™m older and earn my own money I decided to buy the gaming PC i could never have as a Kid. Now Iā€™m locked out cuz of SMS.

Ryzen 7 3700x, 32gb ram, rtx 3070 just so Blizzard can locked me out of OW2 console because my SMS. I like to play console with my friends and PC games by myself. Imagine whats gonna happen with my PC battlenet when MW2 comes out which BTW i preordered 1-2 weeks ago.

I been a very loyal customer I donā€™t think I deserve to be punished because of an account I linked to my console when I was a kid

1 Like

I enjoy playing support I want to play as the new supportā€¦ oh wait I CANT!!! sorry Iā€™m inpatient

Zarya Shieldā€™s CD is too short in No Limits in Overwatch 2 Arcade Mode :confounded:

Over-watching queue times. Fix the damn game.

3 Likes