Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Have you tried unmerging yours and did it work for you? I’m honestly scared to do it and hoping it would work

I’m in on NA on PlayStation but I want my Watchpoint now!!!

hi why is my accoung migrasion still in que after a day almost

anyone els have the same problem

1 Like

All my content since 2016 on PlayStation is gone and has somehow been replaced with my PC account. I merged my Blizzard and PlayStation accounts years ago, long before this current merge (which I haven’t even done yet) hence how I was able to play Heroes of the Storm on PC for Genji’s Oni skin and use it on PlayStation. I also purchased the Watchpoint Pack and was able to play my PlayStation account just fine during the beta. Now when I login to the actual game it’s just my PC account that shows up. This will kill any chance of me playing OW2. The game is out in the wild now and I actively DON’T want to play it for these reasons. You must do better Blizzard, especially for console players who you are prone to simply ignoring and have done for years.

7 Likes

Still cant get my Cosmetics from my ps4 account from Overwatch 1 to Overwatch 2. Says that my migration is complete but after a restart my Cosmetics stil arent there.

2 Likes

So what happens with all the game time lost? You guys set it up so a player will have to play a certain amount of games per day to unlock certain things or else we would have to purchase them with real money. Is that why we havent gotten an update yet?

1 Like

PC only player here and this is so frustrating. Tried to play all yesterday and couldnt. Then it finally loaded at the very end of the night and none of the battlepass stuff worked (heroes were grayed out). This has been so frustrating and waking up to see nothing has changed is such a bummer. This could genuinely be the worst launch in history.

Okay so I don’t even have an option to do the account migration in the home menu, I linked accounts previously in OW1 and everything. Is this a glitch?

Oh but locking the millions of cricket and metropcs phone owners out of the game isn’t a known issue okay.

i want my 2,200 credits i payed for thanks! payed £16 so give me them lol

Same problem here. My friend had the ‚option‘ merge complete or something like that just under ‚Challenges‘ in the main menu. Not for me though. There is no option underneath Challenges for me

The account merge button doesn’t do anything, I would like to merge my playstation account to PC. This is a problem for a lot of people.

2 Likes

Thought I was alone, yeah people say it’s supposed to be last on this list in the home menu when it clearly isn’t. Did all the steps correctly too.

I was willing to do this–I’d end up using the coins myself–but…there’s no shop option on my game. Literally, no shop whatsoever. It has Play, Heroes, Battle Pass, Social, Career Profile, Challenges, and Account Merge (which has been in queue for an eternity now). There’s literally no option on my Switch to access the shop.

I just keep trying to see how this is my fault in a way other than Blizzard’s, I’ve done everything correctly and I’m overthinking it aaaa

I’m a returning player and it’s forcing me to do the 50 wins in quickplay to be able to play comp. I didn’t play much comp but I’ve played the game off and on since launch this is ridiculous.

1 Like

I cant even login to the game i have entered my email 6 times lol my gmail and my mobile phone number and it keeps on saying error every time i try any suggestions?

Good day Overwatch 2 team, I’m here to tell you about a problem I’ve been having with Overwatch 2 since the first betas.
It freezes and becomes unresponsive at random intervals, almost impossible to finish a match without someone thinking I abandoned it on purpose. Even in training mode.
The game randomly freezes and crashes for no apparent reason. I had the same problem in the first beta. I have a GTX 1050 graphics card.
I think maybe the problem is caused by 2 virtual cores. I’ve talked to about 20 people with the same problem, and they all had the same 2 core i3/i5/g CPUs with hyperthreading and video cards like gtx 1050 or gtx 660.
Here is a video that shows the problem I described above, this happens both in the training mode and in quickplay and the crashes are at random times: OVERWATCH FREEEZE HELP - YouTube

I also leave you a blizzard forum where there are more people with the same problem: [Main Thread] Game freezing with Intel i3 / Dual core CPUs - #30 by Chocco-2973

Please help us! (I already opened a ticket explaining this)

5 Likes

i want to change my region country every time i do it it open me a ticket says Processing after 2 or 3 hours it get deleted and i don’t get a email or something like this i hope u can help me with it and thanks <3

2 Likes