Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

any updates for game crashing

2 Likes

yokai achievement is broken, i can’t get it even if i’ve done it multiple times

1 Like

FIX YOUR WEEKLY QUESTS OR GIVE US THE XP AND OW COINS FOR THIS WEEK!

The Best Defense
Hold The Line
The Real Heroes

ARE NOT GIVING PROGRESSION!

4 Likes

Still missing Skins for everyone i know: Hydra (Symmetra), Dark Wolf (Hanzo), Poison Dart(Lucio)

also theres a Bug @ Xbox where you get a server disconnect when getting an Achievement…

2 Likes

I havent got any of the kiriko achievments even though I`ve done the tasks

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

1 Like

Thank you for the example video on Mei’s broken wall.

Exactly! I don’t care waiting long, I do care that they are saying NOTHING about it, I think they gave up and we will be left without our skins from ow1, JUST SAD and even worse for me because I have 10k coins at Xbox and they are not showing in my PC merged account, I am so sad, probably dropping the game, I don’t have the will to play every time I remember that.

still no skins for me too smh … i had pretty much all of them… v frustrating

3 Likes

(Ps4) Im still stuck on the title screen everytime i try to login, we’re now 8 days in and havent even got into the game at all since launch.

2 Likes

Went through the merge que multiple times, waited 5-10 minutes between each game closing as the instructions said, yet still my account has not merged.

3 Likes

Guys my career stays are still not updatkng been a week. Whats happening? Questioning to stop playing cant even play competitive because of this

1 Like

Fix the rendering device lost issue first, not happening on other games but only in OW2. Thanks to this, I’ve got a lot of penalties for just having this rendering device lost.

1 Like

Every time I get an achivement on Xbox they kick me out of the server, and I get banned every time, now i can not play ranked cause I got suspended 8 hours. Plis blizzard you gotta do something

3 Likes

Same here. I quit for the last week, ill not start a game until this is fixed.

Blizz, pls recognize these bugs as well:
-Some skins are just completely missing like Lucio Poison Dart for example
-Some challenges can’t be completed and therefor the full amount of weekly coins can’t be earned like last and this weeks The Best Defense for example where the count seems to reset after every match
-All deathmatches spawn you directly next to enemies a lot of times

I’m still waiting for my skins from overwatch 1. Have been told Like 4 Times that my Account merge ist finished, restarted, back to queue. Carrer Stats are bugged. Made the mistake of buying coins for the Battlepass, now I can’t buy anything.( Shop seems to bei Missing)

3 Likes

Same issue for about 6 days :confused:

i have litteraly the same issue

Please all I want to play is bastion… :cry: