Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Stuck on waiting for 300 players then get a login error after they all countdown :frowning:

4 Likes

they’re fighting a whole army of DDOS attacks apparently.

reading this was the highlight of my day, thank you! XD

yeah not even showing up as a locked one, wild

1 Like

I just hope i can at least play it tomorrow cause its def not happening tonight.

Now we just play the waiting game

I just played a few rounds on the europe servers (PC) now that most people are asleep over there…

1 Like

Goodnight everyone, hope finally get to f-ing play tomorrow.

1 Like

Bought some coins so I can purchase the battle pass. Was charged the $10 but no coins… Fun times.

Everything has went downhill since kaplan left, they can’t make any GOOD decisions without him

Well, besides the Watchpoint pack issue, all my statistics are looking super wonky and incorrect right now. Hoping that gets fixed as well.

I’ll assume you didn’t mean to respond to yourself. I agree that people with longstanding accounts with purchases that weren’t made on prepaid cards shouldn’t have to go through SMS verification.

On the other hand, I don’t see how they can allow prepaid phones or prepaid cards be used to verify. Harassment, trolling and abuse are huge problems. There are a lot of people who will get another account just to avoid punishment for abuse. So Blizzard did the simple thing.

Also if they excluded old accounts from verification those would probably be sold for abusers/cheaters/etc. to use.

2 Likes

Blizzard. Just re-open the OW1 server and try again in a week or something. We just want to play the game. I’ll even send the entire dev team my feet pics to get the game online.

3 Likes

Got in on pc and all my progress and items are unlocked. I got my watch point pack with my account. However, my wife’s account on Xbox series x doesn’t have her watchpoint pack and was wandering if this is a high priority. We played for 4 hours but now have to wait till tomorrow to see if the issues are resolved. :frowning:

All I wanna do is play as the new f-ing hero. Is that all to ask?

1 Like

I’m just bummed I took an entire day off work specifically for launch to play with my friends and out of the four of us I’m the only one that hasn’t gotten to play at all… Big L

2 Likes

try loggin onto the asia servers big guy

I wish it worked that way for console…

time to invest in PC

Consoles don’t have that privilege to switch servers sadly