We want to keep you up to date on some of the bugs and issues we’re aware of that are affecting the game. This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting Overwatch 2, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience, and we appreciate y’all’s understanding. Our team is working to resolve these issues, and we will provide more information as soon as we have updates!
- Ashe has been disabled from the April Fool’s arcade play card due to an issue involving her Dynamite.
- The progress meter bar in the game lobby tracking the number of challenges completed for One-Punch Man x Overwatch 2 Collaboration event has been disabled as we investigate a bug. This does not affect progress with earning the rewards from any event.
- Numbani is disabled in custom games as we investigate an issue
- There’s an issue causing the camera to displace while using a souvenir while loading into a game.
- Career Profile may not be updating correctly for console players, please click here to learn more.
- Some players are experiencing an LC-208 error, and the team is currently investigating a fix for this issue.
For a full list of resolved issues, check out the March 7 Patch Notes.
This list was last updated on April 1, 2023