Overwatch 2 is a good game

I love the game.
I hate what the company behind it is doing with the game.

Simple as that.

What do you mean “expected”? It was ADVERTISED to be much bigger than what we got. People have every right to be disappointed.

Don’t be silly.

4 Likes

Well The play style is good. The rest of it is garbage. that’s all there is to it people only play because of the play style, the rest Balancing, new heroes, and overly political bs with game breaking bugs and a constant need to tell us “we listen” while not actually listening proves it is over all a bad game.

1 Like

oh, this is actually easy. You probably were not around for it. Heres the list:

Overwatch 2016
Overwatch 2017
Overwatch 2018
Overwatch 2019
Overwatch 2020

those are all much better than OW2, you starting to understand why people are upset?

6 Likes

I also love the game and much more than Overwatch 1, looks cooler and better, I hate this haters honestly go away to play paladins

At first glance, it doesn’t seem fair.

But then you think back.

And you realize people have been playing this game for 7+ years.

And 14% seems reasonable considering all of the problems within the game itself. Broken servers, bugs, matchmaking, netcode, absolutely abysmal hit registration (see Doomfist), removal of core features only to reintroduce them later as “new”, an absolute joke of a ranking system, balancing issues (buff one character & 3 characters are indirectly nerfed, etc), the complete lack of any coherent story (the writers are avoiding character development like the plague). Not to mention that Overwatch TWO (the sequel) is practically a downgrade in almost every regard when compared to the original title.

But I’ll still give them a point for trying to do something revolutionary.

Still, I wouldn’t give the game more than a 3 out of 10. It’s a beautiful and aesthetically pleasing game, that tries its best to be something unique. And for what it’s worth, it has somewhat accomplished that.

30%. It doesn’t really deserve anything more than that.

The 14% you see on Steam is just karma. It’s not so much a review bomb, as it is a genuine reckoning from the love-hate-love-hate relationship Overwatch has curated within its user base. The best you can honestly hope for is another 7 years of absolute perfection. We’re already at rock bottom.

2 Likes

Okay now that is funny

1 Like

Solving puzzles takes skill. And they’re fun.

RTS games require strategy and skill. And they’re fun.

Play any Souls game and I will heartily laugh as you stumble your way through the bosses.

I just can’t really imagine confining myself to the FPS genre for “fun” when it’s 99% stress. So many other great games out there. :fried_shrimp:

2 Likes

we need a dislike post button

I take the review bombing as people finally being able to vent their frustrations.

Kid, I’ve been playing video games since they came out. You’ll get no challenge better than playing other people. No single player game can match it. Why do you think most people don’t play single player games anymore. Why is it developers stopped making them aside from the few here and there?

Because people aren’t playing them. The industry has shifted. Sure you’re a god on any of the DarkSouls games, but obviously you’re not good enough to play a multiplayer game against other actually thinking people because it requres skills, you just don’t have the patience for.

What? So they own every other forum and place people could vent their frustrations? They can stop people from making articles on other websites? Whoa, since when? They’re god now? So facinating…

But if that’s the case, why haven’t they shut down or flat out removed the review bombing places?

1 Like

for me to poop on lol

2 Likes

Truly a Triumph that you chose to post that.

1 Like

What? Grievances about the game’s direction does not make the game bad? If you are trying to argue it is objectively good because it is playable regardless of player opinion… No. The launch bugs and servers issues make it objectively bad even from that wack logic that people often subscribe to.

1 Like

“Kid”

Ok, that made me laugh. Not in accompaniment though. But it is funny.

1 Like

Souls, Sekiro, Bloodborne
Shmups as a genre
Kaizo
Tons of Rhythm games
Tetris

Just because you personally suck at these games doesn’t mean the games suck

but nobody should be surprised by your awful opinion, this whole thread is a tragedy of dumb takes from you

2 Likes

Hi Aaron! Thank you for gracing our presence on the forums like this! Your game sucks and you should feel AWFUL about your overwhelming ineptitude regarding literally everything going on in your life! I hope AI doesn’t make you unemployed soon! Okay, take care fella!

3 Likes

It’s good… until you’re playing each day and wondering why the other team has smurfs while your team has literal noobs who don’t even know which game mode they queued for. Then you realize your aged account and your one good match has put you into permanent hard mode matchmaker.

Nothing this game does matters, it will never be good, until they REPLACE the Matchmaker, MMR system.

hell, even in cod on higher difficulties you need. some skill, at least learning who to target first and where to move

1 Like

No, no, no, that’s not it. It’s because you didn’t buy the skins for $20 a pop. Why didn’t you buy the skins, Kapoof??? Only losers don’t buy the skins! And the battlepass, and the bullsh*t PVE!