Overwatch 2: I'm In Tears

Seeing the Animated short made me so happy, and the game looks amazing! All the new looks of our favorite heroes, the new story missions, PvP, and the graphics oh my God!!!

I’m so happy right now!!!

EDIT: All of your skins will transfer to Overwatch 2, it just keeps getting better and better!

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

232 Likes

Dude I was holding back tears in the office. I’m so psyched.

60 Likes

In an office at work too, I went to the restroom to watch halfway.

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

15 Likes

I can’t agree personally.

The graphics of the game look pretty bad, they look worse than the current game. I almost thought it was a mobile game or something.

They look as if they were a beta version of the current game.

The textures are so low quality, and ‘dough’ like. It’s as if you were playing the current game on 480p, or playing the Switch version compared to PC.

Edit: I just watched the YouTube 1080p upload, and it doesn’t seem as bad as the 1080p Blizzcon stream made it out to be. Still some quirks about it though.

19 Likes

It looks stunning. TRACR LOOKS SO ADORABLE OMG.

40 Likes

Were you watching the stream in 480p?

60 Likes

It looks exactly like this Overwatch.

12 Likes

Dude I think they buffed her butt

38 Likes

No 1080p. The game lacked sharpness. It’s close to the new Switch version, but not the PC version.

1 Like

It is this Overwatch. I wouldn’t even call it a real sequel, since they’re merging OW1&2 together

4 Likes

I was really moved by the cinematic and announcements, too. Super hyped for OW2, I can’t wait to see what’s ahead!!

8 Likes

So excited. Awesome reveal. Can wait, wonder when the release date is

7 Likes

ponytail reinhardt!!! ponytail reinhardt!!! ponytail reinhardt!!! :heart:

20 Likes

That was such a great cinematic!

definitely going to buy ow2.

9 Likes

I had goosebumps all over my body, it looks incredible, I really hope it’s gonna be as awesome as Jeffrey said. The cinematic was amazing as well, I had to hold my tears as well and the new game just looks… I am lost for words, really looking forward to it.

12 Likes

There is always that one guy.

44 Likes

I thought so too. The models just seemed… off for some reason. But we’ll see. The artwork is usually very good for OW imo.

4 Likes

This was so beautifully done. I cant wait.

10 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

It looks the same to me. Just with PVe. Like a paid update

7 Likes