Overwatch 2 bug with sens season rewards and reticles

My sensitivity changed since the update and wont let me change back, it was 4.24 and now it rounds up or down wont let me put any decimals on. The seasons rewards should be master for damage but gave me diamond instead. The reticles have all reset from he new season update. this season isnt going great for me and I hope this issue gets solved soon.

7 Likes

Same here. As a workaround, you can change your sens to whatever you want, then go to a different tab in the options, then back out. Now, next time you open the options it will open whatever tab you were last at instead of the controls tab.

At least for me, the sens only rounds when I open the controls tab, so this is a way of avoiding that. Hopefully it works for others as well.

2 Likes

it keeps resetting for me for some reason and the season rewards both got me frustrated, I worked so hard to hit master and for some reason they wont give me the rewards even when i finished the season as master.

2 Likes

Damn that sucks. :persevere: Sorry! Hopefully they fix this stuff soon because it’s a pretty big deal.

2 Likes

Same… Was master 5 on open queue and master 3 on role queue…

And after the update I ended up master 5 on role queue and diamond 1 on open queue, like wtf

2 Likes

Same here, I’m missing my top 500 rewards for this season too. I’ve put your post in Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards under: Incorrect Ranked Rewards (Season 2).

2 Likes