Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

please make some hats and send em out :skull:

1 Like

5hour wasted,I still can’t play ow2Beta

We shouldn’t have to wait for another hope and a prayer! I opted in the very second the beta was announced. I lost out. I then woke up way early and watched 4 f-ing hours to get the drop to play. I got the drop and the game isn’t showing. I’m tired and exhausted. I’m a small streamer and was going to stream this. A “second beta” isn’t going to be any better. Blizzard is only good at one thing and that’s being a sh-it company.

1 Like

this is just sad how does blizzard think its a good idea to have everyone get all of the drops at the exact same time, how ignorant do they have to be think having probably around 500k players all claiming the beta at the exact same time, and then some of us just fall through the cracks and can’t play the game

1 Like

same thing happened to me, i would really like to know a solution to this issue

going out of town tomorrow, wont be able to play until sometime next week… was hoping id get the chance to play sometime tonight.

guess we’ll still have to wait :^(

hang in there gamers

I would love a profile picture of 5 hour gang

4 Likes

5 hour gang <3 I appreciate all the work that is being done and the mods here that have stayed in the forum with us keeping us updated <3

2 Likes

knock knock 6 hours gang wants to come in

1 Like

me too! make it a thing!

1 Like

Yes please, hats for all us forsaken :slight_smile:

5 hour gang lets gooo

six hour gang is knocking on the door :star_struck:

So, where is my beta access? Claimed drops at 2pm (PT), so far nothing in the launcher.

no more please I cant take it

Let’s make a meme of 5hgang( ´_ゝ`)

Gone reduced to atoms

you can do it bimblo I believe in you. six hour gang accepts you

5 hours and proud :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6-hour gang still going strong out here??

2 Likes