Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

This is for OWL not the current twitch drops.

the 1500 per hour is codes they are giving away for OWL opening weekend. not the twitch drops

What a great birthday present…waste 4 hours of my time for nothing

knowing my luck, i’ll be that person :skull: :skull:

Been waiting for over 5 hours now. My more casual friend already got it. FeelsBadMan

2 Likes

The “If you haven’t gotten in yet you’ll have another chance” wording is weird on that then but that does make more sense.

working on it for 5 hours?

actually embarrasing just make the beta open cringe

1 Like

do we have to keep the launcher open or do have to resart it every 5 mins?

For those worried they might not get in due to some player cap, today Blizzard announced that in upcoming Overwatch League matches, they’ll be dropping something like 1500 beta codes every hour. I don’t think they have a real cap in mind.

6 hours I’ve had the drop and can’t play. All my friends are on and playing. I quit my stream because I have lost heart over this. Blizzard has ruined my night by being the same company they have always been. Sorry folks, go home. No new leaf has been turned here.

2 Likes

5 hours later… still nothing. i joined a stream at 12:58PM thinking that i’d get my 4 hours from 1PM-5PM and be playing by now. Really disappointed. Two of my friends have access, and myself and two others are left out.

We can’t even play using someone else’s account, they’ve locked that out.

3 Likes

wooooo 5 hour gang!!!

its the best gang :slight_smile:

i wouldnt go as far to say that because this beta wouldnt even be happening if it werent for the microsoft deal passing through keeping the current employess under watch. more has been done in the past 3 months than 3 years

at this point, I might make a hat

12 Likes

Not to sound like a broken record like most of the others, I had claimed my drop at roughly 5 eastern and haven’t received access. I had to reconnect my blizzard account to my twitch roughly when WyomingMyst had recommended this and saw it was disconnected for some reason.
I was wondering if there was anything else I can do to help raise the chance that it may show up, in case it’s something on my end still.

Since I can’t post extra replies I’ll just say I’m still waiting roughly 2 hours later, twitch was reconnected today before the drops window on the twitch side with the original linking happening back in OWL season 1.

Quintessence#11978 in case it helps.

2 Likes

please do id like one

1 Like

Are there OW Forums drops? Any lootboxes from watching this thread?

3 Likes

make it customizable so we can flex how long we waited

1 Like

Not a good idea if they dont plan on fixing it before hour 6