Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

for those who still don’t have access you can go ahead and open a support ticket, you’ve waited long enough. they need to look into each and everyone of us individually now.

you guys really had me scared. i claimed my drop 60min ago and i just got the launcher

It’s been five hours. :frowning:

1 Like

I want out of the five hour gang

3 Likes

you waited 30 mins and got it?

1 Like

I clicked on it 4 hours and 5 minutes after this started. I’m still here reading posts and not playing. So I think you are fine.

1 Like

You’re aware it isn’t exact science right? They’re trying to solve this as obviously there are problems. I’m also waiting for 4.5 hours now, and I cleared my evening especially for it. As long as we know they’re on it, it’s fine, chill out

1 Like

I feel like they are launching it by how long youve had the OG overwatch. 2 more of my friends just got their access after waiting 2 hours

Hey, just an update. I got the beta key in my battle.net now. I didn’t reconnect or relink anything though.

nope been playing since the start and i’m on 5 hours

2 Likes

I’ve had OG overwatch since day 1 and I don’t have it yet.

1 Like

**SIX HOUR GANG INCOMING! **

Blockquote

4 Likes

I find it so amazing that i claimed this at 5 EST and yet my friends who claimed it literally less than an hour ago can get in yet I can’t

1 Like

six hour gang is knocking on the door

2 Likes

I claimed my drop almost 5 hours ago and my account is definitely linked. Still no beta access.

2 Likes

Rise up 6 hour gangg

3 Likes

I got my access soon after the drop campaign ended, probably about 4 hours after

8 mins till 5 hour gang is joined. Send Help

2 Likes

Refresh (search for updates) your Battle.Net clients, guys. I just searched for updates and the beta server was revealed.

5 hour gang is always up for accepting new members, we can all cry together :heart:

2 Likes