Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

Dang well was hoping to play a bit before I had to leave for a couple days. Unlucky! See ya’ll next week.

4 Likes

Been waiting for over 2 hours now

4 Likes

I linked my accounts, got the drop, have done all these tips and still nothing. It’s been well over an hour since I got the drop. What is going on Blizzard? All my friends are playing and I’m stuck unable to play and stream it.

7 Likes

It’s been 2 hours and still cant see that from the client.

5 Likes

Had surgery today. Was really hoping for the beta to play while recovering but no email yesterday and no download after claiming the drop 2 hours ago. I guess maybe I just take painkillers and sleep till may I guess lmao.

2 Likes

Imagine Blizzard screws up something incredibly easy and then this MVP says “don’t get stress kek”

man, the disrespect for the players is kind of unfortunate

6 Likes

you are allowed to criticize scummy marketing gimmicks from a company you’re going to give money to just to play the game in question, we shouldn’t be forced to sit through his headaches and false promises and you are allowed to be upset about it

5 Likes

Honestly I’m starting to think these tips are just for us to get busy while waiting at this point

3 Likes

‘remix skins’ just recolors of old skins, a controversy so bad it plagues the company today, making players viewbot, wtf has blizzard done recently that hasn’t been disrespectful towards the players? or like, ever?

Riddle me this… It’s been awhile, but I updated my tag ‘name#1234’. The old name#1234 was linked for drops to twitch. I claimed the drop and realized that after. I re-linked my blizzard account to twitch (always been the same account) to the new name#1234… Will I still get the drop?.. OOF

5 Likes

Of course, what else should they do? Admitting to their mistakes?

1 Like

Have been waiting for a hour and I have claimed my twitch drop but nothing has shown up but I know there is a lot of people that getting in so I will be patient :slight_smile: .

I have a friend who claimed the drop but didnt make sure her battle.net account was linked does she miss out?

I mean they are literally being sued for create a culture of sexual harassment for their OWN EMPLOYEES.

I guess we’re dumb to think they might have respect for people in general huh

1 Like

2h wait, still nothing. It’s 2 am for me, so i guess i’ll play this in the morning if i’m lucky and this small indie company will actually start doing its job.

8 Likes

The link needs to be from Twitch to Battle.net, the other way around is optional

1 Like

over 2H for me. doesn’t seem like they are doing this in order

7 Likes

Tell me please how “easy” it is. Step by step for us simpletons? And also why you’re stressing out over access to a video games beta, which you will have 3 weeks to play?

this was great, thank you :joy:

1 Like

I wasn’t even being that mad and this boomer just comes out mad at me LOL