Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

It should update in real-time both in the drop down upon clicking your profile photo and in the inventory page. Are your cookies enabled? I read somewhere that it needs to be enabled.

Mine didnt show anything but many f5s later its now 1%, result!

I need more details on what is going on, what errors are you encounter at what step of linking your account.

im at 4 percent atm. have multipe tabs on a bunch of streamers that are qualified. hope that doesnt mess something up lol

No problem, got it working thanks for trying.

1 Like

I strongly recommend that you do not do that.

1 Like

Just to add, I think it updates in increments.
I just got mine up to 4% from 2%.

Cheers everyone! Here’s to 4 hours of “watching” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

At 7% now. I’m so excited! 3 years of waiting is about to finally pay off.

It’s going to be so hard going back to OW1 when the beta ends in 3 or so weeks. :frowning:

1 Like

thanks for telling me im 8 percent now but yea i just picked one. i like so many streamers tho heh had to choose i guess

The qualified streamer I wanted to watch doesn’t give drop progress for some reason so it would’ve been nice if I could atleast keep their tab open.No one is getting progress from them :frowning:

I’m sure there’s a cat on this Twitch thing, then they’ll say “sorry, we couldn’t give more acces”

2 Likes

i think they have to do something on their end. maybe that streamer didnt. the streamer i first watched did something then my drop thing said the percentage then that specific’s streamer name on the progress bar. no matter what other streamer i tabbed too it still had the first one name on the progress bar. i closeed all my tabs and just kept the original streamer open lol

FYI you can only earn drops on the first channel you started it with

So be careful when swapping streams

1 Like

Opera GX browser works for drops tested it and it’s counting for me.

yea it seems that way. so make sure your watching the original streamer you started with i think. it will have their name on the progress bar

1 Like

Got the stream playing on my ipad covered with a blanket while im busy building a house in sims 4, hopefully the guaranteed beta access is actually working and not a carefully planned off season april fools joke.

Update: Pokimane is now drops enabled.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but am I allowed to switch streams mid-progress? I was watching Super, got to 12% and then went over to Asmongold’s stream. I kept checking my progress but it appeared to have stopped when I went to Asmongold; I went back over to Supertf and it looks like it is ticking back up.

I like Super and Idrc if I am locked to his channel for a bit, but I was just wondering if I can hop around.

Yes that is fine

20 characters

1 Like

What if we don’t have a twitch account? What if we don’t like twitch and don’t want to create a twitch account? Are we just SOL?

1 Like