Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

We have made it boys… after the 10 hour wait. We have ascended to the promise land. Good Luck.

3 Likes

I finally got the Beta. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Thanks Dev/Support team :pray:

2 Likes

I got it now, thanks so much! It was about an hour since posting here.

3 Likes

So I checked my launcher ONE more time before finally hopping into bed and um… I got in… thank you guys. For anyone who ISNT in yet the beta is 13.60gb.

5 Likes

I got in, so it seems to be okay, good luck to you

Thanks so much everyone!

2 Likes

Finally installing!!! Thank youuuuuuuuuu

3 Likes

AFTER 10 HOURS OF WAITING I FINALLY GOT THE BETA BRO HONESTLY JUST BE PATIENT YALL WILL GET TRUST
after 10 hours of waiting i finally got the beta to drop for me honestly just be patient yall will get it trust

4 Likes

have you tried reinstall battlenet app? (dont forget to restart pc after deinstalling). Seriously that worked for me 5mins ago (waited 9hours before)

2 Likes

Got it ! Stay strong guys :muscle:

4 Likes

Oh my goodness. There is a God. 9 hours later and I finally got it. Here’s to everyone else getting it as well!

3 Likes

i just got it 9 hours and 5 minutes but I finally got it thank you! Thank you OW Team!!!

2 Likes

FINALLYYY!!! Thanks Ow team

3 Likes

I got mine! Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Finally got my drop on my account. Not sure when it happened, but it must’ve been during the one hour I was asleep. Thanks for getting it sorted and good luck to those who are still the 9-10h gang!

2 Likes

The struggle seems to be largely over, but I am curious as to what the issue was. Maybe the last wave was just delayed from the relinking fix attempt.

true lol, I just ate

Finally got it. Thank you support team

2 Likes

10 hours 20 minutes. received the option to install it. good job putting in the overtime. @WyomingMyst and @andyB

2 Likes

Finally got in. 9 hours late.

2 Likes