Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

been waiting for 7 hours hopefully it might show up soon

3 Likes

I literally just randomly checked after doing NOTHING special and it was there. Have hope, gamers. I’ll see y’all in there

1 Like

thx txx got it <3

andy your a goat

Finally in 9hours later

1 Like

yeah its possible, mine was only an hour after

1 Like

Leaving the 9h wait train, luck to the rest

1 Like

After 10 hours, the Twitch drop that I claimed appeared… AFTER 10 HOURS!!!

1 Like

For those who haven’t got in yet…

We’re next! I believe! :+1:

:pray:

4 Likes

Been waiting for almost 10 hours. We will make it soon

3 Likes

There’s a lot of people making it in. How many of you mad lads still waiting? I’d love to know I made it to the final wave and suffered the full gauntlet.

3 Likes

My brothers I return to you one last time not a slave to these forums but a free man with access to OW2 beta. Stay strong and don’t forget me for I will surely not forget you.

5 Likes

9.5hrs later, the Tech Beta option has finally appeared.

3 Likes

Incredibly frustrating 2 days but I am finally in. thank you for the dedicated work, team. long hours and constant complaints must put a lot of pressure on you. so excited. been waiting years for this

1 Like

ya boi is in, good luck my fellows

1 Like

:clap: All around for those who appreciating the effort of the devs.

Patience pays off, it truly does. :grinning:

1 Like

I started liking all the people who and it in and ran out of likes

3 Likes

Honestly kind of an emotional moment. Feels like a community was formed today… and with our bounty safely in hand, we will fade back into the internet - forever changed by this shared experience.

1 Like

Also I’d stop messaging but I live in Australia so imma be downloading for a heckin while yet.

I’m down for a 9 Hour Gang tattoo if everyone else is. Or we could get a spray in Route 66

2 Likes

I finished at 9 hr gang! GL to everyone else.

1 Like