Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

Add me to the list claimed 8 hours 18 minutes ago, still no access

Ender7887#1445

I feel like the bloke in Jurassic Park 3 that gets left on the island while the plane is taking off

2 Likes

8 hours gang road to 9 :sob:
HirøShimã#2185

8 hour gang!!!

zezelee#1458

At this point I don’t even want to play the beta or the game on release. I really looked forward to this but if you are going to plan an event and then not plan for this what will future betas or the game release be like? When will the players get the game company we deserve after the years of loyalty and money put into it?

1 Like

All I want to say is…

HELP US ALL, PAPA JEFF.

2 Likes

Puffer#11589 I’ve been waiting since 4am. It has been 8+ hours. I just want to play the game.

FrostMTD#2107 8 hours gang

Thank you for the info. Also no access yet. I have followed the steps (my connection to Twitch on the Bnet side was not there), restarted, and checked the connections. I received the drop at ~3PM PST but do not have access in my launcher.
damascus111#1369

Probably best just to head to bed at this point and check again in the morning.

1 Like

thanks for nothing blizzard

GremLogan#1847 8 hours gang gang

Tossing my battletag back out because I still have no access. ICT#11104

9 hour gang, im losing hope :frowning:
is this going to be the end of me ?

NateFigs#1975 8 hour gang rise up sadge

So this makes zero sense to me, I had linked my twitch account to my specific overwatch account though twitch let’s call this account A, and not linked battlenet through twitch, I linked battlenet to twitch later on and apparently my other account was also linked to twitch but my twitch was not linked to that account let’s call it account B, my account A which I had specifically linked through twitch did not receive the beta access yet somehow account B got beta access but that account was not linked from twitch drop or twitch website, and I can’t even play on that account because it is banned. Fix this mess! Fanzi#11945

I will hold the line. I’ve got a good 8 hours of refreshing left in me >:D

1 Like

Why ya banned my dude

1 Like

Its midday now lol I cant even fall asleep anymore.

Charmz#11694 :pray: Plz open the gates and bless me.