Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

still no luck for me 8 hours going on 9 :frowning:

8 hours

YouthHermit#11229

Don’t forget about the little people. Until the next time we meet again. :rose:

1 Like

add my name to that list as well, ShadowPulse#11326

I had my account linked from twitch to bnet but not from bnet to twitch. Will I still be able to get the drop even though I claimed it beforelinking my bnet to twitch? MeAmCy#1363

Jaboosted#2889 I still have no access to the beta, eventhough my twitch account is linked.

Did you open, close, check for updates or did it just pop up?

If it helps, I’ve heard that even though I wasn’t around to see the end of the bar hitting 0, the bar from the event should have STILL been in my inventory, and it most definitely is not. It’s like I didn’t watch seagull for a bit today or something, while during it I definitely had a progress bar.

i feel like a turret from the portal games i keep hitting refresh and thiking “are you still there?”

1 Like

much respect honestly have accepted any outcome at this point

We are like the green alien toys in Toy Story in the claw machine just waiting to be picked.

8 Likes

Count me in aswell
AEKirby#2689

EIGHT hours and still no access lmao

hahahah lol this is so good

1 Like

Okay, well I got the drop hours ago, I still can’t play the beta, and I have my accounts connected. So I’m going to leave my battletag, as many people have done that already. Not sure if it will help your team do anything, but just in case: SeraphimRose#11659

Please do something about this. I was among the first wave of players to get the drop. I don’t know what went wrong. Is it that I accepted the drop on the Twitch app on my phone rather than my computer? Would that matter at all?

Bruh at this point lost ark had lower queue times and y’all can’t sort a bunch of account getting approved for a beta, we’ve been waiting 8 hours, i went to sleep and woke up to find nothing

Still don’t have access either man :frowning:

Claimed the drop at the same time as my friend. He got in already while I have been waiting for mine to go through

Blitz425#11793, hopefully everything works out

8 hour gang!!!

Tavionn#1364

2 Likes