Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

I saw, but my twitch account was connected to the wrong battletag on twitch’s end.

3 Likes

I saw mention of a beta version before but it didn’t ring any bells for me, but I assume I was using it because, before reinstalling, the beta tab simply said there were no beta available whereas now its offering a button to switch to the beta.

(In short for anyone skimming this, its showing up for me on the non-beta version of battle.net after reinstalling, though I’m not certain if it matters).

Saw someone mention this earlier too, they thought it may be their problem but don’t recall seeing them pop back up with a “yes, I got in.”

close to 2 days and still wating!

Hey everyone, Blizzard Customer Support has chimed in over the last day with a solution that may help those who did successfully claim the drop but the download is not showing up in the BattleNet launcher.

To verify your correct account is linked to Twitch, go to Twitch and inspect to make sure your correct BattleNet account is displayed there. If it is not, you must go to the BattleNet account that is displayed to find your Beta Access for Overwatch.

Another way to verify if your account is flagged for Beta is by logging out and back into the forums. If the Beta feedback forums appear, then that definitely means your account is flagged for beta access. If you do not see those forums, then that means your Twitch account was not connected to that BattleNet account.

Will give this a shot later, thanks

still not working man its so annoying

1 Like

I’ve tried all of these steps, but it didn’t work for me. I’ve tried everything that I’ve seen on various threads too. Thank you for keeping up on this. I was concerned that we were just forgotten at this point being a couple of days in.

Yeah… that didn’t work. :slightly_frowning_face:

Relogging on here did nothing, still no Beta forums in sight.

That means it must be a BattleNet / Twitch thing… darn. :confounded:

MutedNerd#1917

I appreciate the update.

It did not work for me either.

Salieri#11110 Appreciate the help

Unfortunately didn’t work for me either.

Korbaak#2924

Didn’t work for me :frowning:

did not help me either - JHomieFunk#1628

Still not working.I think it’s account itself don’t have the authority,not our local setting problem.

Thank you for posting an update. The fix didn’t work for me. I’m crossing my fingers that I can magically log in after work.

1 Like

Tried this, twitch shows as linked to current bnet but no forums showing etc, anyone else have similar?

1 Like

Same issue. Claimed on twitch but nothing showing up after going through all fixes - no forums, no game to install, etc.

This didn’t work for me :confused: been 2 days since claiming. Can you guys just give us a code? Clearly, something is bugged with our twitch accounts or something.

Playing videos in the background for drops is merely a viewership inflation tactic set out by Blizzard to appease their shareholders’ outlook for the future of Overwatch.

Just give us ALL the damned beta already. Quit giving it out to inactive players and brand new accounts.

If you’re worried about server performance from overpopulation during the beta then maybe only invite those who are active players. You know, the ones who have played and stuck by Overwatch throughout its entirety and still believe in the game.

As with all Blizzard games and enterprises, longevity and dedication does not equal reward.

5 Likes