Overwatch 2 beta survey issue

When I recieved my email for the overwatch 2 access key sign up I only get the error 404 not found I need a developers help! I wanna play the game

20 Likes

I also got the that link an hour ago and i believe im getting that same error as you are getting. Developers if you see this we request you help us please.

4 Likes

Having the same issue as well…

2 Likes

Same, i just got the email and the page takes minutes to open then after it doesnt open. Hopefully we will get a dev. reply soon

2 Likes

I am having this same issue. I started the survey right away and got a 404 message

2 Likes

Same for me. I emailed them about it but that can be a 24 hour wait time for a response.

2 Likes

Having The same issue

3 Likes

same here idk if i should make an email about it

3 Likes

The more emails the more action

4 Likes

I agree.
Sending out the email will do a lot of good.

3 Likes

Same here lemme know if y’all get a reply back on how or when they fix it

1 Like

I guess we will lose access because of the 404 not found.

1 Like

Ditto, it was especially frustrating for me cuz i did see the correct page after ages of loading, but the button on it did nothing, and when I reloaded i then got the 404

1 Like

to com esse mesmo erro

2 Likes

Same here clicked the link the first time and took forever to load only to load another page saying that there survey was full and try again later so I closed it and tried again only to get an instant 404 error. I did submit a ticket and we’ll see what happens

2 Likes

it is good to know I’m not the only one who can’t access the beta. if any developers are in the forms please help us. we also want to play this wonderful game.

2 Likes

Same here :pensive:, been waiting for the last few days and when I finally receive the email it doesn’t work…

3 Likes

Having the same issue. :frowning: I feel like we are getting jerked around with all this.

Having the same issue… been waiting all these days for the email and now this haha.

1 Like

Tbm to com esse erro. Recebi 20:00 e li as 22. Pensei q fosse por horário mas tá bem comum esse erro