Overwatch 2 beta not appearing in client

Just adding another reply stating this did not work. I claimed my drop 1 hour before a friend and she gained access within 15 minutes of claiming. The forums seem to be going silent :frowning: I think any information would be appreciated at this point.

1 Like

I linked my battle.net account before getting the drop on twitch and before claiming it. I still donā€™t have it. I cant find anything to help. Anyone know anything

1 Like

Adding my own reply, both Twitch and Battle.net are linked but still no key :slight_smile:
I thought it would have been resolved last night. Came home after work and still no download link

1 Like

Ive been waiting for the past 22 hours for any update on my support ticket or my access. my bnet tag is Cryo#11137, this is really upsetting, Iā€™ve been waiting for this since the day beta sign ups came out and now my access is just not gonna happen for the betaā€¦ I have followed every guide and every step by step process out there and still have not gotten any help whatsoever.

Hi I did all these steps and they did not work. I know you guys are probably backed up trying to fix the issue but I was wondering if there was anything else I could try. My bnet is haloOnTask#1969 and my twitch is KaBuCS. I have not changed any settings or done anything drastic to cause such a delay on getting the beta key. They are connected on both twitch and battlenet, and I claimed it on twitch already.

Hi, I was wondering if there is anything you can do for me. I claimed the ow2 key around 4:50 yesterday and have been waiting for beta tech access. I have my twitch and battle.net account connected and restarted and changed regions like followed in the above thread but still no dice. Is there anything that can be done so I can play sum overwatch 2 and dominate the quick play lobbies?

Followed these instructions to no avail

Ive waited 28 hours for a beta key. i had gotten my drop before all of my friends and they had still gotten in before me, ive been waiting 3 years to play this. no longer going to support this company.

1 Like

Itā€™s been a day now since I claimed my key and no beta. This is kinda a joke :confused:

1 Like

Hey yā€™all. I just did a clean install of battle.net on my laptop to see if that would work (no previous battle.net on there) and itā€™s THERE. So Iā€™m going to do that on my PC now.

Yeah mine still hasnā€™t appeared either. I did realize that I didnā€™t do these steps at first but now I have. Hopefully Blizzard hasnā€™t forgotten about all of us.

Going on 28 hours and still the beta hasnā€™t appeared in my battle.net client. At this point itā€™s feeling like Blizzard has forgotten about all of us. eriggs17 #1491

3 Likes

What is Blizzard doing to fix this? We deserve to know.

1 Like

Any chance you could update us on the situation, Jambrix?

A lot of players on here still waiting for Beta access, since yesterday.

Also I have followed these instructions and they have not worked. My accounts are linked, Iā€™ve checked both numerous times at this point.

1 Like

Thank you for those tips but i tried all these steps and it still didnā€™t work, now more than 24 hours.

Hey, im having the same problems. I feel like its been 24+. My account is AnGlitch#1507, I have done anything thing trying to play. Hope this cant be fixed soon because we are just losing time to play the game. Iā€™m losing a lot of hope, and I shows what the Support/Dev teams care aboutā€¦

this fix did not work for me though ive heard multiple attempts worked for another user. seem none of these individual fixes are working totally for everyone overall.

I am having this same issue. BawseLady#1773. :crying_cat_face:

Hello,

I have done all of the following and it is still not showing up in my inventory coming up on 24 hours now. Should I see it by now? cjen#11202

I am having this same issue, xezxez123#4290