Overwatch 2 beta not appearing in client

They have a community person that works with media personalities to add access via developers, but they’ve never done that process for general players. The staff monitoring this forum is Tech Support, and the ticket answerers are Customer & Tech Support. None of those people have access to flag accounts for betas. Chiming in on that Gen Discussion thread with AndyB is the best way to express concern about the situation.

1 Like

Is there somewhere I should be going to get a re-grant of the beta license? I have claimed the twitch drop and have connected the accounts both ways. My battle tag is Seylm#11924.

Yeah, I have logged two support tickets and no response. I waited over 24 hrs before logging the second. I included two screenshots for proof, but it doesn’t matter much if there’s no one looking at the tickets. This has worked out horribly for me. Good luck everyone else.

Even if they look, they can’t add beta access. There is no point in opening a ticket for this issue.

so if we have not received a beta code at this point we should consider ourselves out of luck? Even if we claimed the loot?

I appreciate your patience, just looking for some clarity in the matter :slight_smile:

They haven’t made a firm statement on that yet.

The last post from devs on the matter is this one:

1 Like

I’d like to know this as well! I normally don’t watch 4 hours of streaming but I bit the bullet for this and have yet to receive any word from Blizzard even after confirming my accounts are indeed linked.

So fixed it. When I was connecting my twitch to my battlenet account it connected. So I thought it was good. Turns out had a 2nd battlenet account I didn’t remember. Twitch doesn’t let you pick and I haven’t been logged in to this account in years. I only found out I had a 2nd one because I tried changing emails and it was taken. So logging into the 2nd account on the Bnet launcher and there it was Overwatch 2 beta. So Twitch might be inadvertently connecting to an account you forgot. Mine were the same name so I didn’t realize. Worth a try to change your emails on twitch and Bnet and see what happens.

Still waiting: 2 days ago 1 OW2 PVP Beta Access - Overwatch

It’s all linked, I’d like them to sort this… TWO DAYS… C’mon Blizzard if you’re still investigating, tell me why I don’t see it in the battle.net app yet

@Nickle-1893 so now what? I’ve opened a ticket yesterday also.

1 Like

Going on two days since I’ve redeemed the drop … just would like an update I’ve done every troubleshoot. My accounts were linked both ways and I don’t have any other blizzard account it could go to.
My BNET account is Chapito#11164

1 Like

Same Exact Situation Someone please help BN: CCNERD#1613

1 Like

Same here! This is very frustrating.

1 Like

I still do not have beta access after claiming my drops and everything is connected properly

2 Likes

Just posting here since I’ve had no luck otherwise. Confirmed connected on both sides for over two days. VerbNoun#1723

2 Likes

BattleTag FckCam#1482, accounts connected on both ends since before beta, still cannot launch game on battlenet after 2 days

2 Likes

MutedNerd #1917

Ain’t no rest for the wicked, until what was has been claimed, is received.

50+ Hours at this point.

1 Like

Followed these steps, didn’t work. My Twitch and Battlenet accounts are 100% connected and the drop has been marked as claimed on Twitch, but I can’t see the beta forums. Eiline#21614

EDIT/// Finally got it on May 3rd. Reconnected my Twitch the previous day so that might’ve helped.

1 Like

It’s been three days and we’ve been begging Blizzard like beggars,I’m glad to see Blizzard go down.

3 Likes

beta still doesn’t show up. I confirmed both twitch and battle net are connected on both sides. I claimed the twitch drop. I tried all the “solutions” by clearing battlenet cache and reinstalling launcher. Nothing. Battlenet is marek#11959 Can someone from blizzard seriously just give me access I have proof

beta still doesn’t show up. I confirmed both twitch and battle net are connected on both sides. I claimed the twitch drop. I tried all the “solutions” by clearing battlenet cache and reinstalling launcher. Nothing. Battlenet is eddie#1603 Can someone from blizzard seriously just give me access I have proof