OverKart Racing 🏁

Dumb topic, what would your mains drive in? Tracer would be a fighter jet :airplane:, widow would be a carriage :carousel_horse:, sym would be a vish-car :taxi:

3 Likes

Reinhardt should have a tiny rocket-propelled bicycle

8 Likes

No it’s not.

Zenyatta doesn’t need a vehicle, I think he already has one.

3 Likes

McCree would have a cyborg horse but I recommend you check out my Topic about why he needs a boat

1 Like

mei gets a giant snow ball, the lil robo on her back.
Or a dog sled.

2 Likes

Symmetra: Segway.
Tracer: Boris Bike.

1 Like

Just imagine Zenny in “driving-like” pose, but only levitate. LOLED.

btw.
Kartwatch/Overkart would be so amazing game… or mode. I really want to see it as separeated HUGE expansion or game.

6 Likes

doomfist gets a giant rocket fist that he rides, genji rides a dragon, soldier drives a tank or a Jeep, tracer flys in a jet, junkrat rides a motorcycle, mei rides a snowmobile, torb rides a turret with wheels, orisa runs because legs, Reinhardt drives a 1980s car that can only play David Hasselhoff, winston flys in a spaceship, ana sits on a wheelchair which is then picked up and flown around by pharah, lucio is already speedy, speed boi and zen can just float.

1 Like

Yes, Mario kart for Overwatch, let’s do this😂

2 Likes

LOL that would be hilarious! “Hello World” xD

1 Like

Genji gets an upgrade and now can transform into motorcycle which can be driven on any surface (roofs, water, ice, walls etc.)

3 Likes

With of course their special ability as a weapon.

Roadhog: hook your enemy back
Zarya: Bubble for protection
Lucio: Speed boost

omg, that already sounds so imbalanced :smiley:

Vehicles:
Dva: some weird transformation of her mech
reaper: hearse
Genji: take his young version, give him sunglasses and some over the top roadster
Mercy: Broom (well, with the including skin of course)

2 Likes

Reinhardt would Shoulder charge the whole way.

(Imaging Torb Riding is back, Mercy Gliding along behind, and Tracer Blinking aside of it all.)

1 Like

Aside her rocket suit, I imagine Pharah would probably use a motorbike :thinking:

1 Like

Roadhog needs a motorcycle with junkrat in a little side car.

1 Like

Brigitte a hell horse like in darksider! :smiley:

1 Like

Pfft, it would be junkrat in his sidecar with no roady hitting the gas and he’s just confused the entire race.

1 Like

Moira would just have Cruella de Vil’s car.

3 Likes

I could picture Lucio driving something like a lamborghini, has some speed to it and he is a famous DJ so I’m sure he has the funds for it. At the same time I feel like he’s very humble and modest so I don’t know if he’d drive something so obnoxious.

D.va would embrace the obnoxiousness and drive like a custom pink Audi with her logos on it and Wi-Fi and a bunch of other dumb gimmicks.

3 Likes

Does it matter because Sombra will obviously hack her way to first place :wink:

1 Like