Over 500 games of arcade this week - ZERO wins

It’s literally impossible to win one even by accident. This is proof positive that it’s ALWAYS t500 gods on one team, b500 players on the other.

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that you had this experience

Hopefully things improve

:pouting_cat:

8 Likes

“Over 500 games and ZERO wins”

:AnakinSkywalker: “LIAR”

23 Likes

How many years have you been at it with these threads :skull:

13 Likes

How many years has Blizzard’s matchmaker been giving me completely lopsided matches?

2 Likes

I think your wireless mouse lost batteries.

According to overbuff you actually have a lot of wins thoough 76% on comp
1,800 wins on quickplay.
So its probably a troll post

3 Likes

Wasn’t talking about either of those. Also that 76% is absolutely not correct. I haven’t won a placement match in comp in years.

It’s so obvious that you’re lying that I feel a little dumb for even pointing it out.

17 Likes

No he’s telling the truth, it’s literally impossible to win.

100% of players have 100% lossrate. Nobody is allowed to win. All 12 players see “defeat” after literally every match. This is how the game was programmed…

in OPs world :rofl:

8 Likes

I love how people put words in my mouth. I never said that at all.

It’s so obvious that you’re lying

Am not. Streamed most of the games. Can post as many codes as you like.

1 Like

:alien:
just go torb, throw turret, and screw around, youre bound to win some

On no planet however, do I believe you played 500 matches, if each was 10 minutes average, that’s 5,000 minutes or 83 straight hours and you got a 500 loss-streak

We are making humor out of your topic because it’s hilariously ridiculous claim, that’s all

8 Likes

Whenever I talk about matchmaking being broken I usually say something along the lines of “I know I’m not the best, but I’m confident I’m not literally the worst player and the matchmaker just can’t find a balanced match for me”.

but I’m pretty sure you might actually be the worst player.

Or you’re trolling. Probably that one, but I like my explanation better.

1 Like

I don’t think they count placements toward that. So… they matter even less.

maybe this will help you just win one… gotta believe

2 Likes

Sure whatever you say :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Clearly. If only I could get a match vs. bronze players instead of Diamond and above players.

1 Like

Man you’re the only thing consistent with this game besides the toxicity. Keep going bud you’ll get that W

6 Likes

Try binding your primary fire on left click

6 Likes

Bro how do you have the determination to post these I swear to god you’ve been doing this for years :joy:

2 Likes

Bro how do you have the determination to post these I swear to god you’ve been doing this for years

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask for fair matches. I won’t give up until I get one.

1 Like