Over 1 hour long queue times making game unplayable

Im stuck in queue for over an hour just to find one match and go into another hour long queue. Over my 1400 hours, i have never experienced a bug like this. No, it is not and issue with me as i have tried redownloading the game, changing accounts ect and nothing has worked. This only occurs whenever i queue with my friend J0sukekun#2138. It doesnt matter what the gamemode is, i will always have painfully long queues. It makes the game unplayable, this bug needs to be fixed IMMEDIATLY. Im sure others also deal with this issue. Please fix this blizzard.

3 Likes

I have also been dealing with this. but for me its all the time, No matter what time of the day it is. If im solo or with friends its just also a long queue time for any game move. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Matchmaker Queue Time And Balance. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

you are not alone on this

1 Like

A potential solution for those playing on consoles. Here is a link to it: Open queue QP times - #7 by Dazarix-11427.

Are you still having this problem cause ive been getting the same thing. Its worst trying to gueue with pc players had a gueue last night thay was more than an hour and a half long.

If youre on console you might need to use your disk

1 Like