Orisas pixel is not my friend

So, Me and a couple friends were trying to get me my final spray, Orisas pixel. I cannot tell you how many times we have succeeded in getting this broken achievement, and have yet been given the actual spray. Someone want to give me a reasonable explanation to why i still do not have this spray?

1 Like

Analyzing previous combat performance.

4 Likes

Have you tried hugging it out with the enemies?

Make Peace, Not War.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, i have tried that about every match ive gotten into, how do you think i got cratered? :joy:
Thing is, higher the level, more reluctant people are to help a boi out

Illios well, Halt two tanks into the well. Roadhog and Reinhardt are ideal.

Failing that, throwing a Halt into a graviton dragonstrike.

2 Likes

Wait, but i thought that didn’t count towards the achievement? Has the internet been lying?!

Graviton works, environmental kills might not.

The issue is you’re more likely to kill squishies with halt envirokills. Your targets have to add up to 1000 damage to count I think.

Graviton Dragonstrike totally counts; D.Va Nuke works too.

Yea, the strategy we took was Sombra would emp and cancel all of the mobility, then the dva would throw the bomb in and id halt everybody together. We got a quintuple with it, soooo…
If you want, my friend could post the videos he got of it.

Each of those heroes would have to be at maximum health.
Please do post videos.

Side note, do Dva mechs count in the damage pool or is this another bs achievement where her mech doesnt count?

I think this is one of the few where it does count.

Alright then, thats good. My friend is getting the video from his perspective ready (Sombra). This is just one of them, i can find the other one where i shouldve gotten it too if youd like.

Here, i hope this helps explain my dilemma a little better. I cant find a way to post vids either, so i guess youll just have to go to his yt. Dunno, hope it helps thought

The enemies halted have to take the full brunt of the 1000 damage while they’re being slowed, not while being drawn in. So you only have about a second to pull this off. I recommend pairing up with D.Va, that’s how I did it. I caught a Roadhog and two other 200hp heroes in Halt on point B of Hanamura

You actually have no clue how much more sense this makes to me now. So they dont need to be bunched up, they just need to have the slowing effect on them. That makes this a bit easier to swallow, thanks

2 Likes

This is how I got it (for visual referrence)

https ://gfycat.com/QualifiedForsakenFunnelweaverspider

Can’t seem to post it with correct link formatting but just copy & paste to view.

It’s my friend’s POTG but it was my Halt that made the pull.

How :clap: Did :clap: You :clap: Get :clap: Cratered :clap:

Before :clap: You :clap: Got :clap: Halt State :clap:

3 Likes

I’m here still trying to get Lucio’s And Zenyatta’s… o-o

Someone once suggested their team help me get Lucio’s.

I declined the offer. :smiling_imp:
Bastion main btw. Guess i just hate myself.

Funny story. I was playing doomfist and an enemy torbjorn realized i was playing him oddly, and he asked if i was trying to get cratered. When i responded yes, he got his whole team to stand still on point be of temple of anubis for long enough to get me the spray (and ironically get my orisa her spray in the process as well)

1 Like