Orisa has replaced Hog as the new menace

Orisa and Ramattra were literally better than him lol.

I might be clinically insane, but I swear I have pinned spinning orisa’s and just been pushed back. Even after dodging fortify.

orisa was a menace already when hog was still op. i will never understand why they didnt just reverse the gigabuffs they gave her “to deal with hog” but instead nerfed her shift. it does nothing to make her less opressive.

Its the nature of 1 tank slot only. Without another tank to have different combinations there will always be a top-generalist tank which will be picked in favor of all the others.

It just normal, that how it will be from now on.

if you design a tank like orisa to have the most survivability, spam and cc, then yes. she has 3 strong cooldowns, 2 of them hard cc and on pretty low cooldowns. it baffles me.

Here about 7 minutes in

1 Like

Orisa was already a menace with Hog. And people called for her nerfs just as loudly as Hog.

There’s no pattern here. They nerfed one but not the other.

1 Like

You call that balance? All I see is tanks having to switch constantly in your example. Constantly having to switch to out do the other is the opposite of balanced.

But don’t expect a 5v5 enthusiast to know about balance. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Its not just an orisa problem. There will always be a top-most-selectable tank, its the nature of having just one tank slot.

Even a full balanced tank rooster isnt a pretty sight, if all tanks are balanced all it will mean is a big game of switcharoo for your enemy tank’s counter. Maybe having a top tank feels better than this scenario imo.

Again, having just one tank slot per team will always create a top tank scenario or a switcharo scenario.