Organizing your workshop code

TLDR;
Because i like to have a neat and organized workshop, my OCD gets the better of me at time and I change/move around variable names so i can group them together. Originally, i would go into EVERY action of EVERY rule that had a specific variable(s), and change it to the new variable(s). What a PINA… Then I realized you can use the Control + H function in a text editor to change the variable. (just gotta make sure you call it something unique enough to Not change anything else) That’s all and good but:

How would i go about moving a variable UP in the list?
This list being the list of all your Global & Player Variable names. How they are ordered (A-Z, 0-25) + the variables you can add.

TLDR #2:
For example, lets say I have a Variable called Brig in Variable slot 26. (this variable does something specific for Brigitte only) And as my game grows, I add more variables for various reasons… Now let’s say I need another Variable for Brigitte (We’ll call it Brig_2) However, variable slot 27 is already in use. So the only way to have the two Brig variables grouped together in the Variable List is to either;
A, move the variable in slot 27 to the bottom of the list, so then i can change #27 to Brig_2
OR
B, Move Brig to the bottom of the list and have a hole in my variable list (and since all my variables After Brig where Other variables specific to Other heros, IN ALPHABETICAL order) so now Brig & Brig_2 are out of place…

OCD’s a B**CH…