Orange icon in the top left

hi, i have the orange icon in the top left of the screen (the one with a circle arrow) my ping is usually 55ms and i dont seem to have any lag. If i show the net graph i see that when the icon appears e vertical orange bar shows up on the graph. This icon is driving me crazy.

You may see amber-colored icons pulse on the upper-left portion of your screen while playing Overwatch.

This icon pulses when your client hasn’t heard from the server for a period longer than your interpolation delay. If this icon is consistently pulsing, it may indicate a connection problem, and can cause erratic behavior in game.

This icon will pulse when packet loss is detected. This could indicate a connection problem and can result in erratic game behavior if it goes on for an extended period of time.

Note: The thresholds for these icons are currently turned down very low, and will pulse when there isn’t necessarily a problem. This threshold may change.

If you are not noticing any hinderance in your gameplay and you want to turn these off, you can do so in OPTIONS > GAMEPLAY

7 Likes

Any tips on how to fix those problems?

7 Likes

I keep getting the same problem how do i fix this ?

play a different game with modern netcode.