Opinion on mercy and Blizzard mentality - will be propably be banned

I never said it was a lie :confused:
All I was saying that I stayed away from it, so I wouldn’t come in with a negative view and do worse.

I have been on the forums for a very long time, and have never seen it.
If it was show in an easily accessible place, then I think it would cut down on the number of boards.

Let’s go with that then.
They change something that causes a bug.
Nothing is said.
People create boards about it.
Tons of videos.
Nothing said.
:confused:

yea… i wish ppl would drop it finally.

Yeah, and they’ve changed many things they said they wouldnt. Mercy isnt the first one to deal with this which is why the condescending attitude of “Blizzard ignores Mercy mains and lied to them because they wont revert Mercy” has pretty much the forums tired of Mercy threads.

They said once D.va wasnt meant to be a bruiser tank but then they gave her micro missiles.

They said they wouldn’t nerf deflect and they did anyways.

No yeah I understand haha, no worries :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bug report forum. It even has wrecking ball stuff.

Considering the disclaimer in this post alone it should be more then enough to indicate that they are aware of a much broader amount of bugs and issues.

Didn’t Blizzard say they would revert the features if people didn’t like it?

If you don’t plan on doing something, then don’t add the possibility in.

Also, a voice line isn’t the same as a a rework.

1 Like

Ugh the new D.Va ult bug still isn’t there why do I even bother

they said they’d “bring her back”

I always interpreted this as if she was under powered they’d bring her back to usefulness

1 Like

On this point, I think there was some confusion between us. I thought you were talking about the narrator in the video when I wrote my last post, but this makes it sound like you’re talking about someone on the forums.

No, they said they “would look out after her” if she happened to be weak, which we know she isn’t.

Instead Mercy mains who kept screaming she was indeed very weak instantly decided Blizzard was going to revert her. Which they never did.

From what I’ve heard, it was mainly a GM thing and a lot of GMs di it.

Jeff also acted like every Mercy main would hide, and that’s not true either.

Continuing the discussion from 1.26 Known Issues List:

The narrator is someone in the forums. I’ve had the pleasure of encountering them multiple times where they’ve told me they play mercy as a dps and called me a troll when i said that it’s gameplay sabotage. I’m not saying they said that everyone who disagrees with them is a troll in the video, if that’s where the confusion arises. They called me one again the other day for rebutting this video in a forum post elsewhere

1 Like

I’m not screaming.
I know many who are not screaming.

Then why don’t they keep needing to change her
Wouldn’t it have been easier just to go with the changes people suggested?

Thank-you for linking that, I did not know about it.

I know, but it still makes me sad :frowning:

You are welcome.
well then Glad I Could help! - MR bean

2 Likes

I wasnt specifically talking about you

Would it? Back in the day the same ones that say that rez needed only a LoS check were the same ones making threads on how Mass Res didnt needed LoS checks or any change in general.

1 Like

Blizzard (specifically Jeff, in that particular case) wrote a post saying that they didn’t have plans to revert Mercy in reply to a random thread that was then moved into the megathread. Because he replied to the random thread instead of the megathread where Blizzard claimed they were organizing and reading our feedback, people took that to mean that the megathread was being ignored.

If the megathread was being ignored (which it was, as we discovered recently by someone looking at the read post count of all the devs vs the post count of the megathreads, and then posting about it), that meant that everyone who was giving feedback on Mercy that was being moved into the megathread was being ignored.

Given the history of the Mercy megathreads and how they were handled, it’s a very logical conclusion that Blizzard has been ignoring the majority of the feedback on Mercy they have received so far.

Thankfully, it seems that they are finally letting threads develop into their own discussions instead of trying to cram them into a megathread now. Maybe, just maybe, now that we can have coherent threads of conversation again, they’ll actually be able to listen. I have no idea how anyone could have been expected to make sense of the megathreads, devs or otherwise.

In any case, I hope that you can contribute to the discussions instead of trying to invalidate Mercy player feedback by characterizing us all as illogical creatures using cherry-picked conflicting ideas from completely different individuals without the proper context. Everyone has their own opinion. You can’t mix all the opinions together and expect a coherent narrative to emerge.

I’m sorry.
When people reply directly to me, I get the notion that they are saying it directly to me, instead of just being general.
I need to work on that.

I’m confused.
Are you saying that the ones who are saying there should be LoS weren’t saying it in the past?