Open Queue stats and SR not showing

Played 10 Open Queue competitive games to start the season. Checked profile, no hero stats recorded, no spot for the SR to show. Did something change and the stats are elsewhere, or…?

On Xbox if it matters

14 Likes

I have the same problem on PC

3 Likes

I have the same problem, i’ve played 18 games and it’s not showing

1 Like

Same problem here. I have like 25/30 games this season and I have no stats…

Same problem here. Lot of games this season, no stats at all.

I figured it out during the placements… Someone already got their rank icon while on the profile said she played 0 games. It is confusing. On my profile I can’t even access any stats.

Same problem here. No stats at all. Very frustrating

1 Like

I’m having this problem too. Please fix :slight_smile: (PC)

1 Like

Please fix.
Even the number of games played when viewed on the leaderboard is wrong.

Hey guys, this is a known issue and will be fixed in a future patch.

1 Like

+1 here to the list of people experiencing this.

Looking forward to the Future Patch that addresses the issue!

Hey Wyoming, this has been happening for the past 3 weeks now. Im guessing this patch you talk about will also be when OW2 is released?

3 Likes

“Future patch”, why not now or at least “as soon as possible”? This should not meant to be rude or anything like that, but for me it feels like that this game is abadoned by Blizzard and shows the state of the game. We currently have a problem which is also known resulting in untrackable stats of player’s careers which needs to be fixed now and not in the unknown “future”.

2 Likes

I’ve still got this issue.

Yea i still have this issue in overwatch 2 i cant see my sr, how many games played, my hero stats are still 2 dashes, and my overview and statistics for the current season are still 2 dashes. But i can still get ranked so hay im plat 3 with 0 won games aint that something. Fix your game

Sad they have you here to talk about it but they have actually stopped responding to tickets, or even mentioning it anymore. It has been an issue since launch and the last update was over a month ago. Nothing against you, as I appreciate all that you do, but this is pathetic.