Open Queue mode is now live in Competitive Play

I don’t think he suggested any way that it would replace the current competitive. Seems like a bit of an assumption on your part.

While I personally don’t enjoy mystery heroes I see no problem with having a competitive version around for people that do enjoy it.

Perhaps you should simply be more open-minded and realise that people enjoy different things to you.

I don’t believe the addition of such a mode would be a detriment to your enjoyment in any way.

2 Likes

Thank you for your support.

For everyone reading this thread, since bullets don’t show up after linking a thread, here are my three ideas without having to go to the thread link I posted earlier:

• Comp Mystery Heroes
  • Comp 2-2-2 Mystery Roles/Heroes
  • Fix SR System for Swapping Heroes below Diamond
1 Like

LFG?

it’s still alive? how has it not been removed yet, it’s completely useless lol

Good!
Now give mercy brig zenyatta sombra bastion orisa symetra dva same treatment as genji
And by that I dont mean listen to 0.01% of the players to dictate balance
By that I mean give 4+ breakpoint-breaking, playstyle-into-stratosphere enhancing buffchanges AND OW could actualy become FUN in ranks below OWL

Good new for poeple who like bad new (modest mouse Woot woot ) Ty blizzard for bring more content like this to the game

can you really call open queue comp an “experiment”?

how can you not anticipate that players of comp would want to play comp like its been most of the time since launch?

its just classic comp before role queue was forced on everyone.

3 Likes

Still better than 5 Dps and one tank

As someone who really despises the Role-Queue and really haven’t been playing Overwatch since it’s introduction, i like this. I hated being forced to play the same role for an entire game. I want to be flexible. An enemy Widow giving us trouble? Switch to Widow yourself to take her out, and get passed her and then return to your tank role again.

1 Like

It would make sense. But some people might not get that it is a different mode and it has a different queue. So it’s better to have them separated