Oof, playing support sucks right now

Cc, any beam shields, his target being bubbled/healed. Do you want me to list more?

Right. What I meant was that the change in dmg to Genji itself isnā€™t the big notable difference, itā€™s the spread and deflect. The comparison between soldierā€™s dmg adjustment and genjiā€™s dmg adjustment is sort of (and I really mean mildly) skewed due to the rate of fire/projectile vs hitscanā€¦ etc blah blah. I was just nitpicking.

genjiā€™s place in the game before he got power crept into oblivion

youā€™re welcome

such a childish argument that ignores any basic understanding of the game

9 Likes

So your another one of the genji is op and easy but Iā€™ve neve played a game of him in my life. Great. Welcome to my ignore list!

3 Likes

literally where

you canā€™t just cry about having it hard when someone argues using facts of the gameā€™s history

again, such an asinine, childish way to avoid an argument

8 Likes

These threads are doing little to nothing but showing how out of touch the forums are with reality. The reaction is mostly positive outside the forums.

3 Likes

I know youā€™re a Genji guy and Iā€™m sorry, itā€™s not like I take any great joy in saying that I think your favorite hero should be nerfed. But he just didnā€™t need buffs, or certainly at least not this many. He wasnā€™t leading the boards at all ranks, but he wasnā€™t bad. Thatā€™s okay. Not every Shimada has to be top of the food chain all the time.

15 Likes

Hereā€™s my heart of agreement since I canā€™t like abymore(thanks like limit) :heart:

1 Like

IKR? Even as a silver support I know thereā€™s counterplay. It just means you have to be slightly more careful.

He still isnā€™t even close to ashe and echo and isnā€™t better than mccree and tracer. Id say heā€™s leading the B tier or is holding last place in a atm. Feel free to disagree

Backs away slowly having killed two Genji Players today as Mercy when they were bothering me.

he was holding first place on b-tier and now heā€™s holding last place on a-tier.
itā€™s really not that big of a difference, the only thing is he might be more useful of a dive character than some other dive characters right now. but thatā€™s saying something about the state of dive more than anything.

Unless itā€™s changed, McCree is among the lowest winrate heroes at every rank, isnā€™t he? I thought that was just last week.

Which one? Iā€™ve been hitting no mans sky a lot lately.

Overbuff is known to be incorrectā€¦ Iā€™m not gm and you might be so hey, I might be wrong but I think that mccree is a tier

He is referring to last of us Iā€™m pretty sure

Overbuff is pretty accurate. Thereā€™s more than enough data from which to draw accurate conclusions.

4 Likes

OK. Can you tell me how youd rate the dps atm?

I donā€™t know. Iā€™d have to go check. Sometimes pure feel is misleading. Thatā€™s why I was asking. To me, McCree seems good, but as I recall, just last week, or the week before, McCree was low on the boards. Isnā€™t he still pretty low-tier in Masters?

1 Like

Itā€™s 2 damage / Shuriken a.k.a itā€™s 6 damage buff. That might change your view of this buff.

It becomes 12 damage for headshots. He can now shoot you for 180dmg with 1 left/right click and his attacks have no damage drop. He can right click+melee all 200hp heroes.

1 Like