Oof, Mei disabled till November 15th

Yeah let’s remove one of the only reliable Genji counters left in the game… let’s kill the Support queue completely before 15. Nov.

I can’t even feel angry about blizztards stupidity

1 Like

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGA

Just play Sombra -_-

I want to have fun and picking a hero just to ruin the game for others (which is the whole design of sombra) is not fun for me. I will never play sombra, ever.

So because you don’t want to actually counter a hero, you’d rather they just get deleted…

Oh dang.

): Now who do I use when Sym isn’t going well?

Have the devs never heard of colliders? This ought to not be so hard to program

it cant be that hard to fix her. right? i mean 2 weeks is just absurd.

Can they take bastion back too till mei is fixed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Don’t blame anyone else other than Blizzard. It’s not the playerss fault that Blizzard couldn’t find this simple bug over 5 years of development. It’s also not the player’s fault that she’s gone until the 15. Blizzard is just sh!t now. They killed all their good will years and years ago.

2 weeks is nothing.

Incredible that everyone is acting like 2 weeks is close to 10 years. Get some perspective.

You guys are clowns. There was nothing wrong with this character

…you’re an idiot. But you already know that I imagine.

1 Like

How does that boot taste and how many bundles have you bought

Lmao. Real tough guy.

Yikes. Talk about being over-dramatic… Lmao.

Nice come back. Pointing out that you’re an idiot somehow makes me an internet tough guy. Keep digging that hole. I’m sure your intelligence is down there somewhere.

They don’t
There’s been a bug that causes the game to blackscreen until restart that wasn’t present in overwatch 1, numerous people encountered it and nothing’s been done about it, it’s still there.

In terms of time to fix a simple bug it’s actually quite a lot. And to me it’s obvious they just don’t want to bother with additional update for Mei, because it’s simpler to just ban her until Nov 15 update comes up.

Just plain lazy.

And he just keeps going… What’s the next noun you’re going to use?