Only two legendary skins?

2 Likes

The best part, they let us know NOTHING about the „glorious“ future of the game.

20 Likes

They can address it here on a blizzard platform. Because they’re working on a blizzard game at the end of the day and can just come out and say “hey heads up, you’re getting less skins due to xyz, but we are working to bla blah”

They don’t need to go into details on the internal turmoil but they can allude to it without leaving us in the dark completely.

3 Likes

If they were only gonna give out two legendary skins then they could have atleast gave them to heroes that don’t have any…….

20 Likes

I’ve already quit. I just don’t have it in me anymore to have any sort of hope for this game. Just ditch it until 2, you’ll be doing yourself a favor.

2 Likes

Remember when Andy said their actions should speak for themselves :yum:

20 Likes

Should I laugh or cry now?
I don’t even know that anymore.

4 Likes

got both from my endorsement’s plus the event lootbox :rofl:

1 Like

They already have youtubers writing patches for them and now can’t even do the bare minimum in these copy pasted events. Does this dev team even do anything these days?

18 Likes

Yay only two legendaries for characters who didn’t need them.

Okay so we have more legendary skins planned this year huh? Better not be 200 league token skins because I’m genuinely so bummed out over this, like wow

9 Likes

I’ve been fine with no new heroes or maps but this is worrying.

1 Like

There’s a reason why they don’t, and that is due to being under a contract. You can’t exactly criticize your employer on your employers platform. Thus why you see them over at Twitter, and you know, not here.

Say what you want about Microsoft, but if Microsoft buying this company means more money and more workers working on Overwatch then I want the purchase to happen immediately, not in a year.

Destiny 2’s team makes new DLCs every year (including new activities in each season, a new location, raids, etc) and are comparable to what Overwatch 2 is supposed to bring, which is just PvE and a couple new maps and heroes. Bungie is also independent now, Overwatch is not. So it’s ridiculous that Overwatch can’t even put out a tenth of the content that a smaller company can in the same amount of time. Yes they’re different games and companies. Yes Bungie isn’t being criticized like Blizz rn.

But if you have content drought for as long as Overwatch has, there’s a serious problem. There’s not a huge list of games that reveal a sequel and then don’t release it for a long time. Even less for games that reveal a sequel but then don’t release it or don’t even try to give new content for the current game.

5 Likes

Did I say they needed to criticize them?

I get what you mean but that’s not what I’m asking for. And all that is irrelevant when it comes to this:

I know what they mean, but it sounds like a laughable gaslighting exercise.

“Less skins? Noooo…more skins!”

10 Likes

It’s already 2022 too, sooo where’s that excuse being put to good use?

1 Like

Well this is the weakest event in OW history (not counting Summer Games 2016)

5 Likes

Most likely more *paid skins

7 Likes

more skin this year that you won’t ear anything about until months later! be excited!

blizzard™

8 Likes