Only about 10% of players want Mercy to stay like this

You all have seen the survey results on the front page. I think the biggest thing we can get out of this is that a whopping 90% of players want Mercy to change. Even excluding the Mercy mains, it’s still the same number

Here’s the link for those of you who haven’t seen it:

38 Likes

You should link the post for anyone that hasnt seen it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Uh oh, inb4 “iTSs JuST thE foRUSmMS. tHJEreS OBBOUVSlY mEMRcyY bISAS”

Now that that comment is out of the way, its not surpsiring since, well, whats even the point of having Mercy on your team if every hero can do her job better. At best she can be paired up with her gf, Pharah or her mistress Widow, but thats about it.

30 Likes

screw it, just make her a tank :rofl:

2 Likes

No no, DPS.

Mercy has had enough and its time for Valkyrie Mercy aka DPS Mercy with her pistol.

5 Likes

Good idea

1 Like

Put the survey somewhere else and see the results. Mocking a point doesn’t detract from it.

20 Likes

Players on the forum are consider 20-30% of the all overwatch players, there is still like 20-15 million players didn’t vote.

16 Likes

I’m sure every change in overwatch ever took into account the opinions of 20 million individuals :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Forums represent less than 1% of the playerbase and the majority of posters aren’t in the higher tiers. The people who enjoy playing Mercy are doing just that, playing Mercy, not ranting on forums.

33 Likes

Most people want her buffed, but most of the community don’t want a revert to mass rez. I believe this is way there has been a backlash, most of the Mercy threads and ideas talk about bringing it back.

1 Like

We can assume from the large sample that we have that a majority of players want Mercy to change

2 Likes

Nope. But it did take more than just one forum and it certainly took actual stats.

3 Likes

90% of a random pool said the want Mercy changes. But how come 100% my my friend group wants Mercy to stay as she is?? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Just give up on it. Mercy is far from a must pick but still very good. Ana took her place as the mustpick support and people don’t seem to want her nerfed so have fun.

12 Likes

Right because people who are happy with the way Mercy is are too busy playing her to care about a poll. I don’t quite see what the point is when the results are going to be skewed.

10 Likes

pushing the belief that Ana is mustpick status is a surefire way to end up getting her nerfed lol

2 Likes

Ana took her place as the mustpick support and people don’t seem to want her nerfed so have fun.

Oh welp, looks like grandma is gonna be euthanized (nerfed)

Logic is not wanted in Mercy topics. Please take it elsewhere. /s

3 Likes

How do we know that the large sample isn’t biased? I can take another sample voted by players who main that hero then I will say most of OW players want to revert roadhog :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh c’mon. A lot of us on the forum didn’t even know to vote.

6 Likes