One-Punch Man x Overwatch 2 Event

only the worst skin is free

disappointing, do better

25ā‚¬ for a skin? Are you out of your damn mind?! I can buy an entire game for this price.

1 Like

probably the highest highlight of this event is the doom fist skin

We payed 60$ for the game, not the cosmetics.

1 Like

Please get rid of the cosmetic voice line limitation system youā€™ve just added.

Instead, just do what people have been suggesting for years now every time this non-issue comes up, and simply add a simple OPTION to opt-out of cosmetic voice lines. That way everyone wins and youā€™re not forcing terrible ā€œsolutionsā€ into the game.

Again, stop with these automated systems and JUST ADD AN OPTION to opt-out.

Man, I really donā€™t want to jump on the hate train because I think this event is so damn cool, but why tf canā€™t I just buy coins in the quantities I want?

I want to get the bundle of all the skins. I look in the store and see itā€™s 4400 coins. Cool, I have 1039 saved up from the launch of OW 2. thought I might spend them on a particular battlepass I thought was cool, but this event takes the cake. OPM is my favorite show. So Iā€™ll take my saved up coins as a discount, and Iā€™ll only spend $30. Not bad. For all the cool stuff Iā€™m getting, Iā€™ll pay that.

but I canā€™t just get $30 worth of coins. if I want the pack I have to buy $20 twice, or $50 once. wtf. so much for my saved up coins giving me a discount.

So now Iā€™m on the fence. do I spend $40 to get these skins? and if Iā€™m on the fence about getting skins for my absolute favorite show, I know now that thereā€™s nothing the team can make that will get me to buy cosmetics. not with these coin-quantity shenanigans.

I know itā€™s the big-wigs that make those decisions and not anyone directly connected to these forums, but I pray to Jebus that somehow this complaint makes its way up the chain, cause this really sucks.

I was so looking forward to this event, tooā€¦

F U
Need at least 20 characters

Why do you have to go outside of the Blizzard universe for cosmetics? There is WoW, StarCraft, Diablo, and the older Blizz games like The Lost Vikings and Rock nā€™ Roll Racing. There have been a few crossover cosmetics and theyā€™ve been pretty awesome, but the Blizzard universe is so huge with so many potential skins able to be brought to life in Overwatch without needing to use other IPs and cheapen (obviously not the price to buy said skins, which is absolutely crazy) the feel of the game.

1 Like

Bee Mercy bundle + 20 dollars in creditsā€¦
I mean it is 1 extra purchase, but itā€™s still 30$ (and +1 skin, if you play Mercy)

I guess what Iā€™m really looking for is $34 worth of credits, since I have 1039 coins saved up and the pack is 4400. Why canā€™t I just buy the exact amount of credits I need?

No, the ones from the weekly challenges are regular coins. You can buy shop items with them, the earn rate is just stupidly slow. Its only 60 a week if you complete all 11 weekly missions

I read that and thought you were serious at first lol. Itā€™s sad because you do actually see some people complain they want a new skin for X hero a few weeks after one had been released.

And they should totally call them ā€˜Store Eventsā€™.

I have an idea. Overwatch 2 could use a loot box system. Not sure if theyā€™re related or not, but another game called Overwatch used this system and many people enjoyed that.

Just a thought.

2 Likes

Because then you wouldnā€™t be spending enough in their eyes. They want you to have to purchase more so that next time youā€™ll have that little bit left over to coax you into getting even more for the next skin.

1 Like

I like the Saitama, and Mumen skins, and mixed on the Geno. However Iā€™m pretty disappointed in the Kiriko recolored skin, itā€™s sort of embarrassing how lazy it was and it didnā€™t compensate with any cool green effects. I hope the team can go back and do it justice. Her cosplay outfit is already simple, I donā€™t mind the shorts but at least give her the proper dress.

1 Like

And of course, you had to race swap Saitama. LOL

Saitama isnā€™t in the game, doomfist is just cosplaying him. But mumen rider would also be ā€œrace swappedā€ since heā€™s Japanese in the anime and soldier is American.

Genji shouldā€™ve been speed o sonic