Once in bronze, always in bronze

I have yet to do my placement matches so if you could help me out and team up with me to do my placement matches that would be awesome, i’m 15 if you’re curious.

Bronze is horrible. Primalbeast#1522 I would love to get out of bronze myself.

I’m likeminded. I am sick of doing well, getting picks often and making space for my team and STILL losing almost every match. I need a team that has a strategy, a decent comp with combos and that has at least 1 or 2 shotcallers.

I main d.va and I enjoy playing her the most but I can go pretty much every other hero when neccesary.

Disclaimer: I don’t like talking very much. I am active in the chat though, and will occasionally shotcall if it’s really needed.

Add me: iClaimNames#2899

yo i am down MoodyBlues#11484

Pretty much in the same position. Really wanting to climb out of bronze. Let’s do this!

Main: Ana/Moira
DPS: Junkarat/Hanzo

zeromacro#3304

If you’re still looking for players, I can dps with s76 and mccree (my mains) and flex to zenyatta if necessary. I’m stuck in bronze and looking for a way out. I notice we’re similar SR so it shouldn’t be much of a problem

Bnet tag : Deepfried-11782

I got out of bronze. I did a ton of heavy research on the game to try and get better

Hey @WinedGirl,

• Don’t Q solo.
  • Create a Custom Group.
  • Require them to have the profile on public.
  • Require them to have a mic and communicate during match.
  • Take the initiative and shotcall during the match.
  • If you lose 2 times in a row stop playing competitive for today and continue tomorrow, If you are in the mood and want to keep playing practice on quick play.
  • Play Heroes that benefit the team.
  • Remember this is a teamwork game, It is not enough that you are the only one performing good unless the enemy team are really bad players.

these are my advices, hope it helps you.

1 Like

@WinedGirl - I’m also looking to get out of bronze. Ping me if you are still looking for other team members - Arkaic#11947

Kelevra#21700

Likewise!

Hi i was like you one time in bronze if you want me to help you just add me and say to me what region are you playing in ign:Sinon#21577

How did u get out of bronze?

Hey everyone, we’ve got a discord server for bronze and silvers if you want to try to play some comp with a more focused group of people! (We’ve even already got some people from this post on there!)

1 Like

If you’re looking for great people to team with regularly, just add me on Discord @ Bentorod#8749. I’m in a community that gets people together in teams at all SR and facilitates an all-around great Overwatch experience. Hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hello, I’ve climbed out of bronze to plat on my gfs account, but she brought it back down to bronze again. Id be willing to play with you guys hahah
Phosoup#11670

I like how most posts are 0-4 replies except for this one… i’m guessing because you have the world “girl” in your name - not your fault just… sigh

For future reference you should leave what server you play on. Don’t know how many times I’ve added people and they’ve been on a completely different server.

Edit: just realized that this post was made on Aug 10… Please don’t necro probably dead threads

MAESHUGHES#1395 add me, im bronze and have a pretty easy time ranking up when my teammates arent vegtables. I have a mic, and non-toxic. This season im mostly dps bc i feel like i have to in bronze other wise i cant have an impact on the game. heros i can play are hanzo, solider, sombra - zen, ana, moria, - orisa, winston, roadhog so let me know :slight_smile:

Hey guys! I have a great discord group of people who are all super friendly, helpful and non-toxic. We have a good group of bronze/silver players looking to play together and rank up. We’d love to have you guys come join us! discord.gg/WeJ3BQV

Hi, the same ))) add qoss#21128

you can add pitu#21299 im helping people get out of bronze and silver because im gonna rank up this bronze account. im smurf btw