On my 2-2-2 poll results

Why are you getting upset, lmao

2 Likes

Im not upset though?

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

it is pretty simple, 75% of player base are in elos where q time for dps <10 min, so this voting isnt clear at all. 2-2-2 is good for low elo, but after 2800 sr q time grows significantly, so who enjoy to wait instead of play…

Well, since people are saying theres not enough replies, id suggest you share it around too, im also posting it in other places aswell, its gaining a lot of traction on the reddit quite fast, but id be glad if you also shared it around a bit :slight_smile:

1 Like

People have done polls on here before:

they don’t change anything because the devs don’t genuinely care what the community feels.

If they did, they would be considering a Mercy rework based on this survey and the fact that the most popular thread of all time here is going through every single thing that’s wrong with Mercy.

1 Like

The poll isnt made to give devs as much feedback as to show other players that majority do like the change

You can’t honestly claim this as a valid thing when you barely had 200 responses…that’s like what? Less than 1% of the playerbase? These polls won’t ever be valid unless the entire playerbase has taken it because there’s too many people playing this game.

Its as valid as were going to get anytime soon, its gathering replies which is the most important part. as long as it gets 200-500responses it can be shown as a trend to which could be right or not.

The same way normal surveys dont have everyone who uses the thing in them.

Sure you can.

It has an 95% confidence of about 10% range. But that goes up or down, so, we are.about 98% confident that the majority likes roleQ.

Which is pretty.good evidence from a poll.

Given how every single straw polls has come up with the answer “people like roleQ” this result is VERY unsurprising.

The amount of evidence that the majority likes roleQ is pretty massive.

Now, ya’ll can hate on it, but every time we have a poll it shows the same thing, and no one who says a majority of people hate roleQ has been able to come up with any evidence.what so ever for their position.

You have to have some crazy biases to even try to argue the other way around is right at this point.

6 Likes

Explanation: In statistics, you use samples of entires populations, and your conclusions are stated within a confidence interval in which you asume there is a little chance of failure.

Here, our sample is (now) 150 and our population are all forum users.

Assuming that there are equally ammount of players that dislike or like 2-2-2, we can do a binomial test to assess if these results are possible by randomness
https://stattrek.com/online-calculator/binomial.aspx

With those data, I could conclude this: we couldnt find that there is the same people that are not happy with role queue than those who like it. And I can say this with a confidence of more than 99% of being right. So we should start to think that there are more players who like 2-2-2 system

In fact, it seems that more than 60% of players prefer 2-2-2

1 Like

Polls are like petitions. Your thread is a forum rules violation. I am surprised they haven’t deleted your thread and suspend your forum account access.
:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::police_car::passport_control:

Polls are not like petitions, since at no point did i say we need to remove 2-2-2 or that we should keep 2-2-2 and trying to gather followings for it.

How is it a forum rules violation?

Actually taking a look at the actual code of conduct, my post seems to be vaguely in the rules, that its allowed. BUT your reply in particular seems not to be.

“Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums”

In this case, you creating a post discussing that i should be getting disciplinary actions taken against myself.

As much as yours is against is, so is mine, either we both get banned, or neither :wink:

1 Like

Not my job. I just comprehend that your thread is in violation. Please continue…your poll days may be numbered. They may be watching :eye:

How about the part that i just said in my other post

1 Like

seems like a drug trial in America… Sorry needs more study and research from more then one source, plus we need a long term study into mental health and wellbeing of people, that will require outside research with independent studies of more then 5000 people minimum.

It might hurt peoples feelings and that’s against the CoC.

Asks for peoples opinions on a subject that does not require a course of action to be taken.

Asks people to sign up to create a certain course of action for change.

2 Likes

tank mathematics?

easy , most of dd mainers doesn’t enjoy and it is more than 70% overwatch comunity

now its over 220 votes with 76% saying they like it and 24% saying they like it

1 Like