On my 2-2-2 poll results

Polls are like petitions. Your thread is a forum rules violation. I am surprised they haven’t deleted your thread and suspend your forum account access.
:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::police_car::passport_control:

Polls are not like petitions, since at no point did i say we need to remove 2-2-2 or that we should keep 2-2-2 and trying to gather followings for it.

How is it a forum rules violation?

Actually taking a look at the actual code of conduct, my post seems to be vaguely in the rules, that its allowed. BUT your reply in particular seems not to be.

“Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums”

In this case, you creating a post discussing that i should be getting disciplinary actions taken against myself.

As much as yours is against is, so is mine, either we both get banned, or neither :wink:

1 Like

Not my job. I just comprehend that your thread is in violation. Please continue…your poll days may be numbered. They may be watching :eye:

How about the part that i just said in my other post

1 Like

seems like a drug trial in America… Sorry needs more study and research from more then one source, plus we need a long term study into mental health and wellbeing of people, that will require outside research with independent studies of more then 5000 people minimum.

It might hurt peoples feelings and that’s against the CoC.

Asks for peoples opinions on a subject that does not require a course of action to be taken.

Asks people to sign up to create a certain course of action for change.

2 Likes

tank mathematics?

easy , most of dd mainers doesn’t enjoy and it is more than 70% overwatch comunity

now its over 220 votes with 76% saying they like it and 24% saying they like it

1 Like

220 is like .001% of the player base, it is not enough to judge whether people are accepting it or not, of 40 million accounts we can take away maybe 25 million as duplicates of people having more then one account, so that’s around 15 million people throughout OW.

To get a decent study you need to have at least a 10% vote from singular persons to make the study at least viable to be counted worthwhile.

2 Likes

40% is gigantic btw :smile:

2 Likes

Polls with only 90 responses is a laughable amount, even by forum standards. That isn’t nearly enough to say the majority like it lol

Nice try, but that refers to when you have been punished and are discussing your account punishments, not suggesting punishments.

3 Likes

Had a poll in my neighborhood with 1000 people about this. 999 didnt play the game, i’m the only one and I dislike it.

Sample size =1000
100% of people in that sample that play overwatch disliked role queue.

Proof!

4 Likes

How big is your neighbourhood?!

No, the fact that only people with an axe to grind will bother to answer this question means that any sense of objectivity is out of the window. I wouldn’t take anyone’s opinions here as being representative of the playerbase at large. The fact is that the OW forums represent a small, misinformed and particularly whiny subsection of the playerbase. The amount of THOSE players who are willing to respond to a questionnaire from a random user just shows a biased response amongst the biased. I wouldn’t put any stock into any insights you think you may have gleaned from the responses there.

2 Likes

300 now btw, its going up xD

1 Like

when it gets to 10% of the whole player base, lets talk.

“Only about 1% of the playerbase are torb mains their opinions about the games balance shouldnt matter”

1 Like

Keep in mind, people who dislike it are more willing to vote rather than people who do like role lock.

1 Like

I’d prefer an in-game poll. It seems people who join forums are usually looking to complain about something so it’s likely that any poll will be more skewed towards people against role queue, even if the overall results show support.