Older Team Player Looking

Hi everyone. I am a lifelong PC and Console player and am soooo disappointed with the lack of team play I’ve found. Good players are hard to find. Anyone looking for a player that wants to work together, I’d love to support and help. I have no issues playing as a healer. I am particularly fond of Brigitte but use Mercy often as well. I use Reinhardt when a barrier is needed and Pharah and Bastion for the narrow maps where there is little room to maneuver. I do have a headset as well. Feel free to direct message me here or friend me in the game Wolphenstein. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi Wolphenstein!
I represent the mighty lions overwatch competitive organization.

The Mighty Lions are a competitive overwatch team looking for members of all skills and roles. We offer to coach from masters level players with tournament experience and a fully functional and appealing website, with tips from our coaching staff, a regularly updated roster, and even our own newsletter! This gives you the opportunity to play in a competitive pro level environment without having to be pro.

With regular team practices, video review of pro and their matches with coaching support, scrims against other organized teams and eventually integration and entry to both official blizzard tournaments and unofficial community organized team tournaments. With a manager worrying about the organization so you don’t have to.

Consider signing up today at www.mightylions . org
or PM me on Battlenet at Akico#1296
Thanks, Akico

1 Like

Hi,

I have new account. My first account is high diamond.
I´m playing Overwatch for two years. I´m 22 years old.
I´m looking for good players who play between diamond and master.
I´m flexible about role. Add me if you want to know more or leave a comment.
CZECH#21705

1 Like

I’m down for sure - xTwist47#1807

Sent a friend request.

Were you an Enemy Territory player? :slight_smile: