Old gamer looking for friends

Hello everyone, I am looking for players who are over 30+ who might like a company in OW. It doesn’t matter whether you are a man or woman or LGBTQ+ as long as you are friendly and not toxic.

I have been playing OW since its release but had a long break for about 5 years before I came back with OW2. I mainly play Tank and it would be good to have someone who mains support :slight_smile:

I enjoy QP and Comp equally or sometimes just a chat :slight_smile:

Rank doesn’t really mean much to me. My highest rank was Gold but again it doesn’t mean much to me. :slight_smile: What’s more important is to have fun and entertaining gaming experiences together than winning. And I like to have just a good laugh and see the funny side even when we are losing the game.

I play mostly at night between 9 pm and midnight (GMT). If you are interested then please do add me on Bnet: Jumona#21151 or add me on discord: J_Kim#1187

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey there! I did send you a friend request on bnet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Fellow “old” gamer here. :smiley: Just stumbled upon this post and you sound awesome. :smiley: I share the same sentiment with how I play OW2 and how I want my gaming experiences to go. My timezone is Pacific and I’m sure we can get some games in sometime! Sent you a friend request!

We’re an olderish and laid back group of folks. We’re more about making friends that happen to play the same game then any accolades in said game. You can hmu on discord if you’d like @ aristogglez

He still slays out. Giga-chad