Ok, now buff Sombra

They already nerfed hack. She’s still trying to recover from that.

3 Likes

Hack doesn’t need nerfs. It needs a whole rework.

3 Likes

It also doesn’t need a rework. This game has more potent CC on other heroes and they can solo follow up on it .

2 Likes

Then don’t ask for sombra buffs then because you know full well hack is what’s keeping her down. Ignoring the problem and trying to balance around it is why this games balancing is horrible

3 Likes

“in the gutter” right. I’m sorry you can’t do anything else than hold down LMB the whole match with the freezing beam being broken as it was. Mei is currently my highest winrate hero with 66% in many played matches.

1 Like

The #1 thing killing her is the 2 second forced cooldown when shot using Hack, she was very viable before that, now you need to be too precise and if teams are too aware and coordinated it;s hard to get the useful hacks and you kinda just take what you can get.
Sombra Wars Trilogy

3 Likes

+1

Honestly,personal winrate doesn’t even matter. One person can have a 60+% winrate with Sombra for example,but that doesn’t mean she’s good.

I’m not even a Mei main. Never was. I don’t even play OW anymore.

I’m sorry you didn’t know how to deal with Mei,even though most of her kit was pretty much the same since the game’s launch.

I like how “buff Sombra”, “Delete Sombra” and “Nerf Sombra´s hack” appeared on one page of this forum today.

2 Likes

How about a 30% increase in Sombra damage vs armor?

✅ Today's Tank Patch idea

1 Like

Any visibility is good visibility~

Not like you see her in game anymore. Heck, I see Torb more often than her.

Having emp that readily available for fights is what will make her OP from gaining ult charge on health packs.

IF she needs a buff I’d like to see it elsewhere because EMP is a DEVASTATING ult.

Be careful what you wish for, pretty soon we’ll get a rework where emp and translocator are combined into an EMP grenade…

1 Like

Hey, that’s a buff! No more putting yourself at risk when you can toss in a nade like Ana for an EMP

1 Like

Yeah I noticed like 5 seconds after that it might actually be a cool idea.

1 Like

I think shes just another character they regret introducing as they cant find a happy medium.

1 Like

Have it your way, but if a non mei player gets a higher winrate with Mei than with other heroes shows she is decent.

Hack is a bad mechanic the way it is.

It has very polarizing effects on heroes. A ball and Doomfist are deleted, but hitscans will just fight back and force you to translocate.

Every target needs to be equally disabled and a blanket stoppage of ultimates and abilities is just hard counter city. It’s not fun for anyone.

1 Like

I like this idea. I would prefer making hack just disable armor. There is way too much armor in the game and it just makes her useless at fighting anyone

1 Like