Ok Blizzard what is going On

Ok so. Consider myself a pretty going support player I do what I can for my team. But what is going on seriously Blizzard wtf??? The matches are so bad and I MEAN BAD. The Endorsements don’t do anything to help. Blizzard may think it was a good idea making it free to play but for us OG players the game is ruined. I can’t vent my frustrations enough at blizzard for what they’ve done to this Once great game. I’m sick and tired of being told to shut the f up when I’m communicating to the team, I’m tired of getting you’re trash messages because I didn’t pocket heal them when they were so SO BAD. There is only so much a healer can do when you have another healer who is DPSing instead of healing. It really does feel now blizzard are ignoring the gamers and it’s just a big cash cow for kids like fortnite. Thanks Blizzard I miss the old Devs

I know I’m not alone so many of you fellow players have vent to blizzard ignoring us but what can we do? There is nothing. I do the best I can, example…I’ll start playing the game around 5pm then come off around say 10pm and I’ve only won 1 or 2 games and that’s no fault to my own…I’m just put in very VERY VERY BAD GAMES

Too many Tank players, not enough Support players.

That said, they are going to do some stuff to fix it. It’s just a question of when.

Overwatch 2 developer blog: Matchmaker and competitive deep dive, part 1